Which Analyst/Reporter annoys you the most

wileedog

Reaction score
I won't call it the worst, perhaps just the most utterly pointless, but sideline 'reporting' by Tony Saragusa is one enormous waste of airtime.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Jaworski: "When I played, we went down to Dallas and opened a can of you-know-what." :mad: Constantly feels the need to remind us that he played in the NFL. Must be insecure.

Theesman: He's so annoying that I almost feel sorry for him. Even many Commanders fans don't like him. Combine all of the unfavorable personality traits you can think of, wrap them up into some leathery skin, covered in makeup and hairspray, and you have Joe.

Sterling Sharpe: The ultimate hypocrite. Wouldn't talk to the media when he was a player, but now that he's a member of the media, he talks non-stop with the volume way, way too high. Quit yelling.

Al Michaels: Was pretty good at one time, but has slipped dramatically in recent years. Doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's a 49er homer and once dated Steve Young. His favorite word is "dubious."

Chris Berman: Again, was OK at one time, but the act has gotten tired and old. A Bills and Niners fan, which means you know how he feels about Dallas. A 270-pound cartoon character.

Kevin Blackistone: A total hack and an embarrassment to sports columnists everywhere.

Merrill Hoge: It's nice of ESPN to find a place for "challenged" people.

Solomon Wilcotts: See Merrill Hoge.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Lord, who was it, McGuire or somebody who used to do the CBS games. He was horrible. I hated that guy. Absolutly could not stand to listen to him. Everything that came out of his mouth screamed "I'm a Bafoon!"

ddh33

Reaction score
In the national media, I can't stand Skip Bayless. He's far and away the worst for me.

In the local media, it's Kevin Blackistone.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Almost all of them. It's more fun to watch games with a bunch of friends and yell over each other about meaningless crap.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
joe theismann- nuff said
JAWS- what a tool
joe buck- pencil neck geek
berman- 49ers homer
aikman- just kidding lol
suzy kolber- like she knows about the game of football
boomer esiason- more of a tool than JAWS

geez i could go on and on

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Joe Theisman - Most irritating idiot in all of pro sports. He should take up being an announcer for WWF since so many people hate him.

Chris Berman - I hate his anti-Cowboy campaign

I have to say that I dislike Michael Irvin as well. He mumbles too much and I can't understand what his trying to say. He needs to take some kind of speech theraphy treatment or something. Its embarrassing that his in the public eye and can't seem to put words together coherently.

Lastly, no disrespect to Aikman as a player but sometimes I dislike him as a commentator/announcer. Why? His a great announcer, smart and articulate. But he seems to be trying too hard to show his unbias nature towards the Cowboys by going against them on various calls. He'll say "wow thats really a dirty tackle by Roy Williams. I'm surprised they didn't throw a flag on that play". Well you all know what I mean.

Is Aikman trying too hard? I think so and I don't like it because every Joe shomoe out there shows their undying bias to their beloved ex teams such as Joe Theisman and Steve Young.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Chief said:
Jaworski: "When I played, we went down to Dallas and opened a can of you-know-what." :mad: Constantly feels the need to remind us that he played in the NFL. Must be insecure.

Theesman: He's so annoying that I almost feel sorry for him. Even many Commanders fans don't like him. Combine all of the unfavorable personality traits you can think of, wrap them up into some leathery skin, covered in makeup and hairspray, and you have Joe.

Sterling Sharpe: The ultimate hypocrite. Wouldn't talk to the media when he was a player, but now that he's a member of the media, he talks non-stop with the volume way, way too high. Quit yelling.

Al Michaels: Was pretty good at one time, but has slipped dramatically in recent years. Doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's a 49er homer and once dated Steve Young. His favorite word is "dubious."

Chris Berman: Again, was OK at one time, but the act has gotten tired and old. A Bills and Niners fan, which means you know how he feels about Dallas. A 270-pound cartoon character.

Kevin Blackistone: A total hack and an embarrassment to sports columnists everywhere.

Merrill Hoge: It's nice of ESPN to find a place for "challenged" people.

Solomon Wilcotts: See Merrill Hoge.
You and me both agree about Kevin Blackistone, add another one to the list Tim Calishaw.

Jay Marrioti, is another goof ball it served him right to get grilled by Ozzie Gullien, when I heard the comments made by OG, about Mariotti, I started clapping.

Mariotti, had this one coming because he always talked about some one sexual orientation as related to sports.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABQCOWBOY said:
Lord, who was it, McGuire or somebody who used to do the CBS games. He was horrible. I hated that guy. Absolutly could not stand to listen to him. Everything that came out of his mouth screamed "I'm a Bafoon!"

Now team him with Theesman and it is like a drill going in each ear.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
fredp22 said:
Paul McGuire
The only thing I liked about him is he would let Theesman know when he was wrong. The calling him Joseph used to crack me up.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Now team him with Theesman and it is like a drill going in each ear.

Yep..........

OK ABQ, you got a choice here. You can watch three hours of Theisman and McGuire broadcasting a Cowboys game or we can accuse you of Witchcraft and send you before the Spanish Inquisition, what-el it be? ABQ closes his eyes and thinks for just a moment....... What time do I report to the Vatican?

:banghead:

The worst collection of talent anywhere, anytime in any industry is what I'd call those two.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Yep..........

OK ABQ, you got a choice here. You can watch three hours of Theisman and McGuire broadcasting a Cowboys game or we can accuse you of Witchcraft and send you before the Spanish Inquisition, what-el it be? ABQ closes his eyes and thinks for just a moment....... What time do I report to the Vatican?

:banghead:

The worst collection of talent anywhere, anytime in any industry is what I'd call those two.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

31smackdown

Reaction score
It looks like it would have been easier to name the ones that people actually like...

superpunk

Reaction score
Only ones I legitimately can't stand?

Berman and Scott.

Everyone else is fine. Even Theisman. Sometimes it's fun to laugh at the mentally handicapped.