Which Analyst/Reporter annoys you the most

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Not the worst by far, but the whole Sunday Fox crew has jumped the shark. Bradshaw stale, stale jokes about Uncle Cletus growing up back home. Jimmy's unnerving forced, squinty eye perma-smile. Howie trying to not give away that he's a cyborg, and woefully failing. Terry Bradshaw sexually harassing Jillian like she's a Hooters waitress bringing out his wings is SO uncomfortable. And Jillian Barbarie ... okay, she's not a bad looking lady, but there are thousands of girls in LA who look better and who don't have turrettes.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Not the worst by far, but the whole Sunday Fox crew has jumped the shark. Bradshaw stale, stale jokes about Uncle Cletus growing up back home. Jimmy's unnerving forced, squinty eye perma-smile. Howie trying to not give away that he's a cyborg, and woefully failing. Terry Bradshaw sexually harassing Jillian like she's a Hooters waitress bringing out his wings is SO uncomfortable. And Jillian Barbarie ... okay, she's not a bad looking lady, but there are thousands of girls in LA who look better and who don't have turrets.
I prefer the Fox crew to espn and cbs but the TB and Jillian stuff is sickening.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
photo1.jpg

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I prefer the Fox crew to espn and cbs but the TB and Jillian stuff is sickening.

I dont know they get annoying, maybe im just the rare guy who doesnt mind watching ESPN, because i like watching Mich Yell about the cowboys and TO

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
I dont know they get annoying, maybe im just the rare guy who doesnt mind watching ESPN, because i like watching Mich Yell about the cowboys and TO
I can't watch ESPN because of Berman's drooling over Steve Young.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I can't watch ESPN because of Berman's drooling over Steve Young.

thats when i mute it, i really like Tom Jackson though, he is very insightful, but does get a little homerish, but gawd got to love that JAcked up segment

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
thats when i mute it, i really like Tom Jackson though, he is very insightful, but does get a little homerish, but gawd got to love that JAcked up segment
That's the only reason to watch it and since it's at the end of the show I flip over to see it.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
ringmaster said:
Which analyst, or reporter annoys you the most mine is that idiot Skip Bayless.

Writers, are also open prey.:mad:

Joe Theezman without a doubt. deIon $ander$ is a close 2nd.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Any thread that mentions Sean Taylor immediately turns to a Roy v. Sean debate lasting minimum 10 pages.

Emmitt v. Barry surfaces.

Again.

wrong thread?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

:lmao2:

Oh lord, he looks like he just jumped out of the steaming boiling pot, claws still snapping.

$19.95 at Red Lobster for Lobster Fest. Don't miss it!

JPM

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Not the worst by far, but the whole Sunday Fox crew has jumped the shark. Bradshaw stale, stale jokes about Uncle Cletus growing up back home. Jimmy's unnerving forced, squinty eye perma-smile. Howie trying to not give away that he's a cyborg, and woefully failing. Terry Bradshaw sexually harassing Jillian like she's a Hooters waitress bringing out his wings is SO uncomfortable. And Jillian Barbarie ... okay, she's not a bad looking lady, but there are thousands of girls in LA who look better and who don't have turrettes.

I really miss Jimmy Kimmel ripping that entire crew apart, especially Frankenstein, I mean Howie.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
The Entire CBS Crew (except for Jimmy)

Aikman - what some call articulate and smart I call boring, robotic and perputrating (I still love him like a play-cousin).

Stuart Scott - Tired Old Cliche (I'd rather be cliched by Berman ... Scott should know better.)

Rich Eisen - slow death

Steve Young - It must be hard being born with 2 butt holes.

Sterling Sharpe - Banished to NFL Network Hades where he belongs.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:

Aikman - what some call articulate and smart I call boring, robotic and perputrating (I still love him like a play-cousin).

Stuart Scott - Tired Old Cliche (I'd rather be cliched by Berman ... Scott should know better.)

Rich Eisen - slow death

:lmao2: :lmao2: thats soooo true about Steve Young!!:lmao2:

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Bayless with Salisbury a close second..
I think the mute button was invented for these guys...

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:

Rich Eisen - slow death

Aikman is one of my favorites and I also like Rich Eisen

Hussein

Reaction score
Coward Erskine and that other ESPN dope from Philthy. As a matter of fact, any reporter, analyst, color-commentator from Philthy.