Which Cowboys are All-Pro?

1942willys

Reaction score
Yet somehow I know what is really going on. Go ask Martin if he's All Pro this year. Guarantee he'll say no.
Has he EVER?
NO
So you are full of crap and just for some reason have a hate on for the best Cowboys guard since LA.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Has he EVER?
NO
So you are full of crap and just for some reason have a hate on for the best Cowboys guard since LA.
some of ya'll need to back off the sensitivity meds. its a discussion about who are the best players at their positions in the entire league. he is no longer deserving of that consideration. just facts. just because a player wears the star doesn't make them the best.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
some of ya'll need to back off the sensitivity meds. its a discussion about who are the best players at their positions in the entire league. he is no longer deserving of that consideration. just facts. just because a player wears the star doesn't make them the best.
Maybe not but he’s still one of the best. That’s my point. You think he’s trash.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Injury would be his knock. He has a chance to make 2nd team because there's nobody really firm on that spot, but Trent Williams has locked up first.
Trent Williams has actually been more injured than Tyron. Williams has played less snaps this year than Tyron but has allowed 6 more QB pressures and 7 more penalties.

I wouldn't say it's a lock. Tyron has played more snaps, allowed less pressures and way less penalties but Williams has played better against the run and plays for the better team

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Maybe not but he’s still one of the best. That’s my point. You think he’s trash.
I just read all of McKDaddy's posts in this thread and cannot find a single place where he has said or even insinuated that. Martin is a very fine player, a future HOFer and still an excellent starter. But he is not playing as well this year as he has in previous years. I personally think he's been injured all season. He's still excellent, but not even the best playing guard on the team right now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just read all of McKDaddy's posts in this thread and cannot find a single place where he has said or even insinuated that. Martin is a very fine player, a future HOFer and still an excellent starter. But he is not playing as well this year as he has in previous years. I personally think he's been injured all season. He's still excellent, but not even the best playing guard on the team right now.
Who are you the offensive line coach?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What defense is Dak going to play against the next 4 games that is better then the Ravens who San Francisco has to play at the end of the season?
We need to hope the AFC teams keep pressure on Balt...if it comes down to the last week in the NFC its gonna suck if the Ravens are giving the whiners a layup...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak Prescott CeeDee Lamb Micah Parsons Daron Bland Brandon Aubrey Tyron Smith Zack Martin Tyler Smith? Who else?
I think you mean Pro Bowl?

All Pro is way harder to achieve. Top two at your position in entire NFL vs top 6-10 depending on injuries with the Pro Bowl

Some of those guys will make All Pro anyway though, so there is that.

DFWJC

Reaction score
  • Dak, Jake Ferguson, CeeDee Lamb, Aubrey, Parsons.
I'm a big Ferguson fn but do you think he is top 2 at his position in the entire NFL?

Kelce, Kittle, Hockenson, Goedert, etc, etc
Hey at least Andrews got hurt early so he's out.....lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott CeeDee Lamb Micah Parsons Daron Bland Brandon Aubrey Tyron Smith Zack Martin Tyler Smith? Who else?
I doubt both Tyler and Tyron make it. I also think with Dak it could come down to the last 4 weeks. As things sit today he looks pretty good, but we have some strong opponents coming up and if he stumbles some along the way it could get tougher. Others, like Aubrey, could also come down to the last 4 games.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
that's just made up. never even remotely suggested he was trash. simply that he has been regressing & has been sliding down any realistic rankings the last few years.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I have been saying his game was slipping for a couple years. Some have taken it personal. Now that it's painfully obvious that I've been right, they feel compelled to dig in even deeper.

conner01

Reaction score
I have been saying his game was slipping for a couple years. Some have taken it personal. Now that it's painfully obvious that I've been right, they feel compelled to dig in even deeper.
It’s certainly down this year