Which draft pick are you most excited to see

starfan1

Reaction score
It’s hard to come up with just one but for sure Micah Parsons as that’s who I wanted

jabril Cox as our LB corps is terrible and then the 2 corners

Last edited:

quickccc

Reaction score
Wright is a SS in my opinion….I’m thinking bring on the legion of boom. I want him starting at SS.

if rookie Wright is starting at SS,..then where does that leave Donovan playmaker Wilson ? :rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
we are talking about this thread or I was, but even at that whats to get upset about
thats such small potatoes
The tradition "earn the star" matters. For you to say otherwise just shows what a poor Cowboys fan you are.

waving monkey

Reaction score
The tradition "earn the star" matters. For you to say otherwise just shows what a poor Cowboys fan you are.
I see you are a hard working goal post mover and there is no doubt Im a poor fan. There are members here that are leagues ahead of my fansmanship.
That may be why I dont get my tail in a wringer when someone or I get excited for a pre- training camp rookie. I just want to have fun. I'm tweeting your nose a little bit I dont really care. Your a fan Im a poor fan having fun

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I see you are a hard working goal post mover and there is no doubt Im a poor fan. There are members here that are leagues ahead of my fansmanship.
That may be why I dont get my tail in a wringer when someone or I get excited for a pre- training camp rookie. I just want to have fun. I'm tweeting your nose a little bit I dont really care. Your a fan Im a poor fan having fun
It's all the same goal post, you just can't keep up with the conversation. The thread question is, "which draft picks are you excited to see". My answer is, "none of them" because I can't get excited about maggot rookies that have not even earned the star on their helmet yet. Once they have a star on their helmet and make the team then ask me again. What is so hard to understand about that? I'm not asking you to agree with me, I'm just speaking for me. It's my opinion so shut up and let me have my own freaking opinion.

waving monkey

Reaction score
It's all the same goal post, you just can't keep up with the conversation. The thread question is, "which draft picks are you excited to see". My answer is, "none of them" because I can't get excited about maggot rookies that have not even earned the star on their helmet yet. Once they have a star on their helmet and make the team then ask me again. What is so hard to understand about that? I'm not asking you to agree with me, I'm just speaking for me. It's my opinion so shut up and let me have my own freaking opinion.
Oh now we're getting somewhere I've got you on the defensive.

morasp

Reaction score
Hands down Chauncey Golston. Had outstanding production and I'm excited to see what he can do as an interior pass rusher.

John813

Reaction score
Probably Parsons. To me he's NFL ready and should be close to an impact player right away as long as Quinn helps him play to his strengths.
Would be nice to have a linebacker that has pass rush qualities, crazy athletic, and is underrated in the passing game, who isn't a cripple.

Honorable mention to which ever corner pans out lol.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Which often i have asked - who's the starter,? ..who is the backup ?

Who is Plan B option in this same role, should Bo' ends up getting hurt or if he's not prepare yet to contribute or start ?
Quinn being able to succeed relies heavily on what he can do with the DTs on hand, and while people dont want to hear it, T Hill is more than likely the starting 1T, Gallimore.
Finding the true 1T is key, have more options at the 3T, but if Quinn cant find his true 1T than his ability to flex from 3-4 to 4-3 is substantially stalled.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Oh now we're getting somewhere I've got you on the defensive.
You got me ticked off is what you got me. You act like sticking up for my own words is a bad thing when it's not. I'll tell you what I really think. I think you just wanted to get a reaction out of me.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Below is the complete list of the Cowboys’ 2021 NFL Draft picks:

• Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State (12th Overall)
  • Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky (44th Overall)
  • Osa Odighizuwa, DL, UCLA (75th Overall)
  • Chauncey Golston, EDGE, Iowa (84th Overall)
  • Nahshon Wright, CB, Oregon State (99th Overall)
  • Jabril Cox, LB, LSU (115th Overall)
  • Josh Ball, OT, Marshall (138th Overall)
  • Simi Fehoko, WR, Stanford (179th Overall)
  • Quinton Bohanna, DL, Kentucky (192nd Overall)
  • Israel Mukuamu, CB, South Carolina (227th Overall)
  • Matt Farniok, OL, Nebraska (238th Overall)
For me it’s OSA Odighizuwa. They really need to improve along the defensive line, especially DT. He’s a 3rd round pick so hoping he can play well enough to be a starter.
PARSONS,PARSONS,PARSONS,and Parsons!!!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You got me ticked off is what you got me. You act like sticking up for my own words is a bad thing when it's not. I'll tell you what I really think. I think you just wanted to get a reaction out of me.
Just use this...
DODndNi.jpg

Big_D

Reaction score
All of the above.. Parsons seems like the obvious pick with the biggest expectations, but I'm looking forward to seeing what Bohanna and Wright can bring to the table.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
with the state of our run defense over the past couple seasons, if he doesn't play a significant role what are we doing? it's being a space eater. what he has done his entire football career. there shouldn't be a huge learning curve to do that. free up the other guys to use their skills and almost magically we should improve.

Why would he play a significant role if he isnt any good? You think all it takes to be a great run stopper is size? We had Poe here last year and he didnt do diddly. Bohanna was a 6th round pick for a reason. I doubt we see much of him this year unless there are big injuries. Just sayin............I wouldnt get your hopes up.