CZ POLL Which players do you want off the team for 2023?

Which players do you want off the team for 2023?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Who do you want the Cowboys to get rid of during the off-season?

I tried to include any players I think several members might choose, but if there are players you want off the team not listed, post them in your replies.

If I see enough people posting the same player(s) that are not listed, I will try to add them to the poll.

You can vote for up to 5 players in this poll!
You should include Jerry and Stephen In this poll.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I chose Maher, Schultz, Noah Brown, Tyron Smith, and Bossman Fat. In the case of Maher, he flamed out at the end, and it can be tough for a kicker to regain his focus. I think, at least, we should bring in stiff competition either in the draft or as UDFAs. Schultz isn't worth another tag, and we have a nice set of tight ends behind him. So, he's out imo. Noah Brown was responsible for a few of Dak's interceptions, such as the pick 6 against JAX. We need more consistency at WR, so he should be gone. Tyron is a difficult one, but he hardly stays healthy anymore. So, he should be cut or have his contract reduced. Finally, Bossman. Too much distraction, not enough plays.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Diggs needs gone. .
I loved Diggs, but I’m coming around to this. His only trait was the amazing playmaking. He got better at coverage this year, but still bit on a few double moves, didn’t make many plays, dropped a pick that may have turned the playoff game around, and he is becoming an embarrassment on tackling. I’m ok with a play making CB which isn’t a great tackler, but he goes way beyond not being a good tackler

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The shocking part is that only 4% want to move on from LVE

ive seen thread after thread after thread hammering him……where did those members go?
Maybe they noticed the difference in the defense with/without LVE this year.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joseph cost nothing and still might turn it around.

Zeke gotta go, but I'm expecting he won't. We're just too dumb to do the sensible thing with him.
I am biased against Zeke and he's making it real easy the past 2-3 years. I hated drafting him with the 4th overall pick. I hated rewarding him for holding out of TC. I hate that he's been stealing opportunities from Pollard for years. Oh please god let the man walk.

Joseph is just a knucklehead and I'm from the Jimmy Johnson school of thought on stupid players.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
My picks were Barr, Noah Brown, Zeke, Schultz, and Joseph.

By the way I know many of you are sick of Dak and I get it, but Bossman Fat needs to lead the voting on this poll and it's not even close in my opinion.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I am biased against Zeke and he's making it real easy the past 2-3 years. I hated drafting him with the 4th overall pick. I hated rewarding him for holding out of TC. I hate that he's been stealing opportunities from Pollard for years. Oh please god let the man walk.

Joseph is just a knucklehead and I'm from the Jimmy Johnson school of thought on stupid players.
Could be right about Joseph. Sometimes knuckleheads turn it around, but it's usually after bouncing off the bottom. Mo did. Let's hope being a special teams player is enough of a bottom for Joseph.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could be right about Joseph. Sometimes knuckleheads turn it around, but it's usually after bouncing off the bottom. Mo did. Let's hope being a special teams player is enough of a bottom for Joseph.
Mo had injury issues. I wouldn't have drafted him either. I remember that draft. I thought we were moving up for Fletcher Cox or Kuechly.

Status
Not open for further replies.