Which roster is better - Dallas or Philly?

mmohican29

Reaction score
And what "evidence" is their to support the notion that the Cowboys have a better roster than the Eagles?

We swept them, but if we're being honest, it took some good fortune to do it. Philly was one of the most beat up teams in the league last year as well.

I've answered this Q several times. If you want to believe the Eagles are better, you are free to do so.

But understand this: if you really think the Eagles roster is better and it worries you, your Mother is probably searching your top drawer for her nylons as we speak.

mmohican29

Reaction score
S. TE. DT. are all clear edges for them.

LB. RB. CB (because of Jones). are all clear edges for us.

The rest are toss ups. Note, I am not telling you the Cowboys can't be the more talented team or aren't the more talented team, but it's a hell of a lot more closer in terms of roster talent than you think.

I'm sorry... were the Eagles playing horseshoes or handgranades @ home or away vs. Dallas last season?

Or was it Football, and awarded the L for their efforts?

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm sorry... were the Eagles playing horseshoes or handgranades @ home or away vs. Dallas last season?

Or was it Football, and awarded the L for their efforts?

And yet. Both teams went the same distance in the playoffs.

And the Cowboys only finished a game up on them.

So they are a lot closer together than you want to admit.

mmohican29

Reaction score
And yet. Both teams went the same distance in the playoffs.

And the Cowboys only finished a game up on them.

So they are a lot closer together than you want to admit.

So what? The thread title is which roster is better.

The Cowboys have the better roster. And I've provided evidence at to why.

You keep on about it's close, it's close, blah, blah. Newsflash: all teams in the NFL are "close".

I can't understand why you can't accept that as of today, the Cowboys should be considered the better football team with the better roster because ALL evidence suggests it does, and nothing but a straw argument says it does not.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Philly has three draft picks before Dallas has their first, so that's gotta enter the equation.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can't understand why you can't accept that as of today
Sydla, as it has been pointed out often...much to his is dismay, is a closeted Eagles fan that has no life other than to pump 20-30 posts a day mitigating the positives of the Cowboys and Reebok pumping it up on the Eagles. #comeatmerowdy

Sydla

Reaction score
So what? The thread title is which roster is better.

The Cowboys have the better roster. And I've provided evidence at to why.

You keep on about it's close, it's close, blah, blah. Newsflash: all teams in the NFL are "close".

I can't understand why you can't accept that as of today, the Cowboys should be considered the better football team with the better roster because ALL evidence suggests it does, and nothing but a straw argument says it does not.

Straw argument?

LOL

Sydla

Reaction score
Sydla, as it has been pointed out often...much to his is dismay, is a closeted Eagles fan that has no life other than to pump 20-30 posts a day mitigating the positives of the Cowboys and Reebok pumping it up on the Eagles. #comeatmerowdy

LOL.

And there it is.

mmohican29

Reaction score
You responded to a post in a debate about specific players - Wentz and Prescott - not the team overall.

The song remains the same sir.

In addition to the Cowboys having a better roster in totality, Dak has played better than Wentz over each QB's first 3 seasons and also and has never missed a start.

Flamma

Reaction score
Why aren’t we running 11 personnel under center with Dak?

I'll get back to you right after I talk to Jason tomorrow morning. :)

You can't tell me that sitting in shotgun with 7 guys dropping back in pass coverage is any easier. If Dak isn't comfortable from that formation then he shouldn't be on this team.

MaaS

Reaction score
I've answered this Q several times. If you want to believe the Eagles are better, you are free to do so.

But understand this: if you really think the Eagles roster is better and it worries you, your Mother is probably searching your top drawer for her nylons as we speak.

Man, you're quite the internet tough guy! I'll think twice before daring to question your almighty opinion again.

It does not worry me. It's a game between grown men I don't know. I'm just saying that in this game, it's close and depends on your vantage point. I must be insane.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Not a tough guy, just over the completely unwarranted fawning over a rival team by fellow Cowboys fans.

Let alone the umpteen trolls ready to feed off the stupidity of their anxiety over a team we are close to owning the last 3 seasons.

Last edited:

mmohican29

Reaction score
Straw argument?

LOL

Yes sir. Please provide proof that the Eagles roster TODAY is better.

You can't.

Thus in your mind, the debate isn't really about what the OP's original question is. It's about hypotheticals.

Fwed

Reaction score
LOL. Stop your whining.

The stupid missed fumble on the kickoff happened in the first 15 seconds of the game. You had the remaining 59 minutes to outplay and beat us and you couldn't.
butterfly effect.