News: Whitlock 160 Million was a mistake

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
guy-throwing-trash-can-at-someone.gif
I hope that guy is at the game tomorrow. We need more trash thrown. :) lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Odd twist in this thread.

it’s taken an odd twist because someone here has chosen to tarnish the journalists integrity instead of debating the quality of the quarterbacks performance

furthermore, they have projected the dark part of their own personality and chose to project it on to the journalist instead

to sum it up, this person only backs up this quarterback because of the same reason he insinuates that the journalist ‘ hates players like Dak”

it doesn’t take much to draw out people like this. No surprise here.

14/29 134 yards 1 Interception and zero touchdowns is what matters…..nothing else.

kskboys

Reaction score
You can’t reneg on a signed contract. Either the deal is done or it’s not. Should have gotten the deal done before the season even started.

Never said it was signed. Don't make stuff up. Deal was done, Dak agreed.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
So you don't believe a man should live up to his word?
When it comes to matters involving contracts all that matters is what’s in the contract. I would have felt the same way if the Cowboys backed out as well. If you agreed to buy a house for a certain price and at the last minute you see something wrong you didn’t catch before are you still signing for the same price?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Anyone who looks at another mans pockets besides being a man I would not want to be associated with. They are guilty of Coveting. I do not care how much Jason Whitlock makes. Dak got what is good for him and his family.

Who am I or anyone else to begrudge him his success ? Is it because he is a dumb jock and should only get to be so rich ? Dak is living the American Dream or are only certain American's only to have it ? People sell things everyday

sometimes for crazy prices, No body yells at Tesla for selling his product for what he sells it for. Dak is selling his athletic ability. You may not agree with what he's charging, but then again, you ain't gotta pay the freight. Like it's been said many

times before " It ain't show friends, It show business". Jason doesn't have anything to say about what Glenn Beck is paying him at the Blaze even though he's failed at other media jobs prior to him landing that Schweeeet gig he's got now

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Always wanted dak to succeed. Still do but I think it’s become apparent that he’s wilting under the pressure. The man wasn’t made for Dallas. So we gotta figure out a way to send him to Atlanta. Let him thrive in a place no one cares about. Heck marty melt made a “HOF” career out of it. 28-3 should be hung around his neck for all eternity. Same with Quinn. Who in all honesty should never be a HCagain.

kevm3

Reaction score
lol what exactly did this team do when Dak was on his rookie contract making 4th rounder money? Oh yea, nothing at all. Dak might have taken less if he didn't franchised and if the Cowboys were actually a winning organization.

kskboys

Reaction score
Anyone who looks at another mans pockets besides being a man I would not want to be associated with. They are guilty of Coveting. I do not care how much Jason Whitlock makes. Dak got what is good for him and his family.

Who am I or anyone else to begrudge him his success ? Is it because he is a dumb jock and should only get to be so rich ? Dak is living the American Dream or are only certain American's only to have it ? People sell things everyday

sometimes for crazy prices, No body yells at Tesla for selling his product for what he sells it for. Dak is selling his athletic ability. You may not agree with what he's charging, but then again, you ain't gotta pay the freight. Like it's been said many

times before " It ain't show friends, It show business". Jason doesn't have anything to say about what Glenn Beck is paying him at the Blaze even though he's failed at other media jobs prior to him landing that Schweeeet gig he's got now
Considering the effects of a contract on the salary cap and on the team has nothing to do w/ looking at a man's pockets. Why would you think it would?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Always wanted dak to succeed. Still do but I think it’s become apparent that he’s wilting under the pressure. The man wasn’t made for Dallas. So we gotta figure out a way to send him to Atlanta. Let him thrive in a place no one cares about. Heck marty melt made a “HOF” career out of it. 28-3 should be hung around his neck for all eternity. Same with Quinn. Who in all honesty should never be a HCagain.
he is trying to live up to the contract.and he is not. he should just play.

Motorola

Reaction score
Prescott has a no-trade clause in his contract, so Dallas can't "send him to Atlanta" - or anywhere else - unless he wants to go.
You'll just have to sit back and watch Prescott be with the Cowboys at least three more seasons - and hope he plays badly enough for the front office to not offer him another contract -letting him go to free agency.