News: Whitlock 160 Million was a mistake

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Rams also lost and also had 40mil qb chart his pants.,.and OL bad , no run game . whose their BUP QB guarantee they dotn have one better either,..,

Rams Oline is one of the best in the NFL. Buffalo is just a great defense.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
https://www.theblaze.com/fearless/oped/whitlock-dak-prescott-contract-mistake

Dallas’ $40-million-a-year quarterback is worth half as much as Brady but is paid twice as much as the seven-time Super Bowl champion. At age 45 and entering his 23rd season, Brady charged the Bucs $15 million this season for his services.

Good read. Dak was never worth this contract. Jerry was bidding against no-one and way overpaid for a QB that is at best average and coming off a big injury.
Certainly was a bad investment...

kskboys

Reaction score
They could have extended him earlier back in the end of 2018. They didn't extend him, but they also didn't have a backup plan in place which manifested itself in 2020 when he got hurt. Every year they waited, they cost themselves more money. What if they extend him after 18' , does that give them more flexibility to add more pieces or retain a few? We'll never know because they waited.
They didn't wait. Dak agreed to a contract, then renegged. Exactly what did you want them to do when Dak didn't live up to his word?

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If I get what you're saying... How does his love for Patrick Mahomes figure into this?

Whitlock's has a very obvious and disingenuous agenda. He is a grifter that pits people against each other in order to gain a following and line his own pockets. There are many like him and unfortunately their numbers grow every day.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry jones doesn't make mistakes. well, maybe a couple of illegitimate ones but that's not his fault he's a player.

shabazz

Reaction score
That’s fine. Not how I take in my information….I do my research because these morons will tell you anything. Always do your research on gutter trash,

you still haven’t answered what YOU MEAN by “that kind of quarterback”……I can read a million articles that like or dislike the journalist but YOU made the quotation of “that kind of quarterback”….

Please enlighten us all by what YOU mean by that……..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
you still haven’t answered what YOU MEAN by “that kind of quarterback”……I can read a million articles that like or dislike the journalist but YOU made the quotation of “that kind of quarterback”….

Please enlighten us all by what YOU mean by that……..
I never said anything about "that kind of quarterback" so what are you even talking about? You want to defend him or ride for his ignorant *** gone head but don't "quote" me or put words in my mouth I never said. I said he doesn't like players like Dak. What on earth do you need spelled out for you?

shabazz

Reaction score
Jason Whitlock is a idiot who has a history of hating players like Dak so of course he thinks it’s a mistake. Dak plays one bad game and now he’s bad lol. Y’all eat it up and take the bait lol.

a “ history of hating players like Dak”…….. these are you’re own words

so tell us, what do you mean by a “ player like Dak “……. Again, these are you’re OWN WORDS!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
a “ history of hating players like Dak”…….. these are you’re own words

so tell us, what do you mean by a “ player like Dak “……. Again, these are you’re OWN WORDS!

He has a history of hating players who have.....black hair. All you had to do was google to figure that out.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why are you too cowardly to just say exactly what you mean?

*Looks at posting history

Oh how convenient you don’t come on this site until after the Cowboys lose and you only post in the Whitlock thread. Of course. Go google Whitlock and do your research I’m not going to do it for you.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jason use to hate me too because of my beautiful black hair, I'm glad now it fell out and I have to shave it. shew I was lucky

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
https://www.theblaze.com/fearless/oped/whitlock-dak-prescott-contract-mistake

Dallas’ $40-million-a-year quarterback is worth half as much as Brady but is paid twice as much as the seven-time Super Bowl champion. At age 45 and entering his 23rd season, Brady charged the Bucs $15 million this season for his services.

Good read. Dak was never worth this contract. Jerry was bidding against no-one and way overpaid for a QB that is at best average and coming off a big injury.

Wow, me lad.
Some brutal truths about Dak!

But we should also remember Dak was plucked by Jerry. Dak entranced Jerry and Jerry signed off on tha hideous contract with no gun to his right hand. If I were Dak would I refuse what Jerry heaps on me?
Good blokes, some grace is owed to dumb as rocks athletes who are ensnarled by NFL glamour then tossed to tha street.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why does every prognosticator compare Dak to Brady.

no one is Brady.

It's unfair to compare anybody else to Brady.

A
Brady is not even a Hurts or a Cousins, so even mentioning Dak in the same breath with Brady is blasphemy.
large.jpg