Video: Whitlock on T. Gonzalez: Has Jerry Jones built a legitimate playoff contender?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In your heart, do you think we are a playoff team.

What anyone thinks does not matter, if you win the division you're in. Every year I am expecting Super Bowl. Why? That is what each team strives to accomplish.

FTWayne

Reaction score
The Saints game should tell us if we are a real team or a playoff pretender.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The Saints game should tell us if we are a real team or a playoff pretender.
You mean a contender, or pretender for the SB.
Every single year there are teams getting into the playoffs that have no hope, but being a one and done.
They aren't playoff pretenders because nobody beat them out of the right to be there.

But getting further? That I can grip and work with.

FTWayne

Reaction score
↑ yep contender or pretender for the SB. The Saints game will give us a better gauge of how good or bad the team is.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Columbo has made a world off difference and has a good coaching eye. Hes from that Parcells tree if you think about it. Hes the guy who brought him in to camp and gave him a shot and coached him up.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
In your heart, do you think we are a playoff team.

Absolutely. The Eagles and Commanders will both finish either 7-9 or 8-8. The NFC East is always a dog fight. The Cowboys are a playoff team. Now if you want to ask me if they're a Super Bowl contender, I will withhold my answer until after the Saints game next Thursday.

kskboys

Reaction score
Columbo has made a world off difference and has a good coaching eye. Hes from that Parcells tree if you think about it. Hes the guy who brought him in to camp and gave him a shot and coached him up.
Shhhhhhh....quiet. If Jerry figures that out he'll fire him cuz he might not get credit.

(I wish I was kidding.)

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We have so little room to lose anymore. We have to go at least 4-2 and maybe 5-1 to get in.

Getting in looks easy enough. The division stinks. Looking around, we're about 50-50 to win the division. Usually the favorite.

It's doing anything useful once we get in that will be the problem.

rags747

Reaction score
The 4 guys in the vid are all Romo lovers, why else the questioning of Dak.