Who are some dark horses at 26?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny, I feel the same about Boutte, is fits their 2nd rd pick to a tee. 1st rd talent slips cause of character concerns.
Are there any character issues other than the sex party with on-campus recruiting coordinator Destiny Wilson ?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Are there any character issues other than the sex party with on-campus recruiting coordinator Destiny Wilson ?
Didn't something also happen with his new HC from Notre Dame? Also, hear he has injury concerns with an ankle.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't something also happen with his new HC from Notre Dame? Also, hear he has injury concerns with an ankle.
Brian Kelly (from Notre Dame) was the new HC at LSU when the sex party happened.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Brian Kelly (from Notre Dame) was the new HC at LSU when the sex party happened.
I've heard he has character concerns from Dane Bruglar and he has an ankle that needs to be checked out as he has had multiple surgeries on it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've heard he has character concerns from Dane Bruglar and he has an ankle that needs to be checked out as he has had multiple surgeries on it.
I prefer to avoid another character issue player because 9 out of 10 threads/posts will reference it as a terrible pick.

In reality character issues have not been the problem with Kelvin Joseph. On field ability has been the problem.

Same for Trysten Hill. He just was not as good physically as they anticipated when he was drafted. He was a high effort player and his only "problem" was falling asleep in a meeting.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I prefer to avoid another character issue player because 9 out of 10 threads/posts will reference it as a terrible pick.

In reality character issues have not been the problem with Kelvin Joseph. On field ability has been the problem.

Same for Trysten Hill. He just was not as good physically as they anticipated when he was drafted. He was a high effort player and his only "problem" was falling asleep in a meeting.
Think in regards to Joseph/Hill it's more about their immaturity and not having that so called "want to" be great.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Think in regards to Joseph/Hill it's more about their immaturity and not having that so called "want to" be great.
I have not seen any evidence of that.

If we knew nothing about the players backgrounds, then:
- KJ & Nahahon Wright in the same category.
- Tyrsten Hill & Gallimore in the same category.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I have not seen any evidence of that.

If we knew nothing about the players backgrounds, then:
- KJ & Nahahon Wright in the same category.
- Tyrsten Hill & Gallimore in the same category.
All 4 haven't developed for some reason. Talent is there, but they haven't put it all together.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dj turner. I know all of the experts don't have him there......same way they didn't have Eric Stokes as high as teams probably did when I kept saying he was a easy first rounder over scrubs like Joseph. I feel the same about Turner especially if he's around 5'11

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Dj turner. I know all of the experts don't have him there......same way they didn't have Eric Stokes as high as teams probably did when I kept saying he was a easy first rounder over scrubs like Joseph. I feel the same about Turner especially if he's around 5'11
Big fan of his as well.

Proof

Reaction score
He reminds me of Marty B, more of a #2 TE who is a better blocker then a receiver. Will MM use a lot of 12 personnel? You would need to if you drafted Washington.
marty was a tremendous receiver though. just also a disgusting blocker

Proof

Reaction score
He was a far better blocker then a receiver.
sure, hence the "though" as a qualifier. he was still a really good receiver. and fine as a number one, who was just relegated to 2 by dallas and because pats had gronk

Cowboyny

Reaction score
sure, hence the "though" as a qualifier. he was still a really good receiver. and fine as a number one, who was just relegated to 2 by dallas and because pats had gronk
He was with the Giants/Bears as the top TE and didn't do much as a receiver.

Proof

Reaction score
He was with the Giants/Bears as the top TE and didn't do much as a receiver.
except lead the league in catches and make the pro bowl. all good man this isn’t worth continuing