Who are we trading for?

QT

Reaction score
Swerving Curvin Richards or Sherman Williams still available?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Joe Rod said:
Dallas could have had Doug Martin for a fifth. Tampa was shopping him (allegedly)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make that deal in a heartbeat. Why Lovie Smith hates Martin is beyond me. That kid was awesome while he was here in Boise... RKG.

Garrett would love him:thumbup:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Joe Rod said:
Dallas could have had Doug Martin for a fifth. Tampa was shopping him (allegedly)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make that deal in a heartbeat. Why Lovie Smith hates Martin is beyond me. That kid was awesome while he was here in Boise... RKG.

Do you have any "hot rumors" about us trading for Shea Mcclellin?

dallasdave

Reaction score
Joe Rod said:

Hey Float what's the latest off the boat ??? Who are the Cowboys trading or trading for ?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Joe Rod said:

There are enough Boise st players on this team that under perform. Martin is having a contract year no doubt and I have a hard time believing they were offering him up for that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Hey Float what's the latest off the boat ??? Who are the Cowboys trading or trading for ?

Surprisingly quiet.......

The 3 rumors I've heard that make sense.......

Colin Kaepernick to the Eagles

Joe Thomas to Broncos....Broncos have offered their 1st.....but Browns want more.

Jason McCourty to the Patriots.......

John Abraham.........still retired;)

Keep an eye on Seattle.....Cleveland supposedly will settle for a 3rd on C Alex Mack..(If he waves his no trade) Who wouldn't want out of Cleveland?

remdak

Reaction score
Denver is about to trade for somebody. Schefter says they are scrambling to create cap room. I bet its Joe Thomas.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Surprisingly quiet.......

The 3 rumors I've heard that make sense.......

Colin Kaepernick to the Eagles

Joe Thomas to Broncos....Broncos have offered their 1st.....but Browns want more.

Jason McCourty to the Patriots.......

John Abraham.........still retired;)

Keep an eye on Seattle.....Cleveland supposedly will settle for a 3rd on C Alex Mack..(If he waves his no trade) Who wouldn't want out of Cleveland?

Thanks for the update !!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Joe Rod said:

Then we could sign Titus Young, trade for Pettis, fire Garrett, Hire Peterson, promote Moore, and run the statue of liberty once a game.