Who are we trading for?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Rod said:
Dallas could have had Doug Martin for a fifth. Tampa was shopping him (allegedly)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make that deal in a heartbeat. Why Lovie Smith hates Martin is beyond me. That kid was awesome while he was here in Boise... RKG.

Garrett would love him:thumbup:

College success always translates to the NFL especially for RBs...

slick325

Reaction score
Is that what the Cowboys need? Gregory is the Wake of the future and Hardy is about as good as it gets at 4-3 DE.

They are more in need of a Suh type at 1tech than a DE.

It was said in jest X...especially since Wake is out for the season. Every player I mentioned in this thread was in jest since all are injured. It was my way of saying...Dallas wasn't going to be active before the trade deadline.

Although, I agree regarding the 1tech.

Zordon

Reaction score
Oh man.....this place would have come unglued......

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 6m6 minutes ago
Broncos and Cowboys couldn't agree on compensation for Sean Lee trade. Nothing to do with cap room per NFL sources.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess ole Wade likes himself some Sean Lee. Trying to get the band back together. Watch them go pick up Spencer too:laugh:

Why is nobody talking about this?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was said in jest X...especially since Wake is out for the season. Every player I mentioned in this thread was in jest since all are injured. It was my way of saying...Dallas wasn't going to be active before the trade deadline.

Although, I agree regarding the 1tech.

Yes, I saw after I posted that Wade is out for the season.

I think we as Cowboys fans in this thread are probably all delusional because we like the idea of trading for a player to contribute now despite the fact that the team is 2-5.

I'll admit it would be exciting to add a difference maker; however, I can see fans of other teams looking at this site laughing about how Cowboys fans want to trade for a player at this point instead of trading away players.

kevm3

Reaction score
There's no way the cowboys were shopping sean lee.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some for and some against, but nobody just neutral !!!!

I don't know how I would feel about it even if the Cowboys were already mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.

Lee is great leader and really good player; however, we never know how much he will be on the field. It's hard to envision a team giving up enough to make it worth trading him away. Even the best MLB is unlikely to fetch a huge return like a pass rusher, LT or WR would from a playoff team.