Who are we trading for?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Denver is about to trade for somebody. Schefter says they are scrambling to create cap room. I bet its Joe Thomas.

yup....Denver going all in.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a GM that realizes his window is closing and is willing to do everything possible so his team could win now?

Instead.....We have Monkey tweets....cutting Rbs that were starting 3 weeks ago and a nice art gallery. Frickin Awesome!!!!:thumbup:

remdak

Reaction score

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
John Middlekauff ‏@JohnMiddlekauff 6m6 minutes ago
John Middlekauff Retweeted Dianna Marie Russini

Elway just put all his cash in the center of the table. Love it #yolo

John Middlekauff added,

Dianna Marie Russini @diannaESPN
Browns & Broncos rushing to beat the NFL trade deadline that will send LT Joe Thomas & a 4th pick in '16 to Denver for a 1st/2nd in '16
4 retweets 4 likes

Think Denver is gonna regret not getting this done........

dallasdave

Reaction score
John Middlekauff ‏@JohnMiddlekauff 6m6 minutes ago
John Middlekauff Retweeted Dianna Marie Russini

Elway just put all his cash in the center of the table. Love it #yolo

John Middlekauff added,

Dianna Marie Russini @diannaESPN
Browns & Broncos rushing to beat the NFL trade deadline that will send LT Joe Thomas & a 4th pick in '16 to Denver for a 1st/2nd in '16
4 retweets 4 likes

Denver going for it !!!!!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm told Denver was offering a 5th rounder but Cleveland wanted a 3rd rounder...they ran out of time. #Browns #Broncos

No Deal......:(

Now watch Peyton get hurt. You know it's coming

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Oh man.....this place would have come unglued......

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 6m6 minutes ago
Broncos and Cowboys couldn't agree on compensation for Sean Lee trade. Nothing to do with cap room per NFL sources.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess ole Wade likes himself some Sean Lee. Trying to get the band back together. Watch them go pick up Spencer too:laugh:

dallasdave

Reaction score

Broncos and Cowboys couldn't agree on compensation for Sean Lee trade. Nothing to do with cap room per NFL sources.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess ole Wade likes himself some Sean Lee. Trying to get the band back together. Watch them go pick up Spencer too:laugh:

Place would have blown up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Today is the trade deadline.

I'll be shocked if we just cut Randle for no reason.

We're bringing someone in.

Who you got?

They could have dropped the QB Moore to the practice squad if they needed a roster spot. They might make a trade but the decision to cut Randle was not based on anything other than the situation with Randle.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know y'all don't like him, and when Romo comes back he can hold a clip board. But, he's 25X better than Cassell and Weedbum

What happened to him in SF. I saw they are benching him. Who is the new starter?

slick325

Reaction score

Interesting....

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speaking of Matt Johnson, did he ever get invited to anybody else's camp?

He tweeted that he was going to retire and not attempt a comeback. This was not long after he tweeted that he was working hard in the weight room for a comeback attempt.

He was a guy that needed to get away from the weight room and just take up Yoga for a year. I'm not saying that he was and I don't think he was, but he looked like a body builder on steroids with muscles that were just to much for his frame and likely the cause of his hamstring problems.