CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I think it's a classic game, win or lose. Gould or Mahar make a FG at the gun to win it for their team.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
My heart says Cowboys will pull the upset.
But I always get sucked in by my heart as it relates to the Cowboys.
27 years being optimistic yet having reality slap me in the face dictates my choice.
The memory of an inconsistent team worries me, so I'm going to go with the 49ers and hope I'm wrong.
I do think if the Cowboys win, it's going to be by more than 10.
I just don't think they'll win - at least that's what my head tells me.
49ers 27
Cowboys 23

Xeven

Reaction score
If Dak gets mobile, even more than in Tampa, and get some run plays for him we could dominate. Running for a few yards when no one to pass too is how the dominate teams are winning.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Last night I dreamed we beat the Eagles 29-19. The 49ers never even came up in this dream.
Cowboys 30 49ers 20.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Let's see, 7 touchdowns - 7 extra points, 49 minus 7 =42

Dal 42
SF 24

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
7 missed extra points? They'd either start going for 2 long before they got to that point, or start having random people try kicking them. Who wants to try? Turpin? Go for it. Diggs? You got it. Micah? Sure.
I would have thought they go for 2 after four misses, but noooo lol.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Cowboys 24
Niners 23

We win on a 53 yd Maher walk-off FG. Maher is forgiven and the Revenge/Redemption Tour continues.........

Mark

Reaction score
Getting more optimistic with each passing day. Seeing the latest "sounds from the sideline" video shows just how unified, supportive, motivated & team-oriented these Cowboys are. Looks like Dak has his mojo back.

Expecting a lower-scoring game than we're used to, simply because SF is going to slow the game down with a run-focused, ball-control offense. DAL will need to make some defensive stops, while making the most of what may be limited opportunities to possess the ball.

These guys have come too far to get pessimistic now.

DAL 27
SF 24

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Thanks will find a copy paste I am a slow typer especially after fruit chews ( The good ones) and bourbon wine and sometimes beer I'm retired and can do what ever I want to
You are only hurting yourself.
Think of the farm animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.