CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Dallas 27
San Francisco 24

Cowboys trail the majority of the game until a Diggs INT gives them the ball with minutes left in the game. A long 3rd down conversion to TY Hilton gets them in FG range and Money$ Maher splits the uprights and is carried off the field on the shoulders of Kelvin Joseph.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
We haven't won a Divisional playoff game on the road in 30 years.

And Weve had too many road games stacked up back to back to back to back on grass.

leeblair

Reaction score
CowboysZone Prediction Poll -- Playoff Edition -- Round 2

Who do you think will win the game and by how much?

You can also post your specific score predictions as well as comments about the game in this thread.

Wildcard Weekend Poll: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/who...ys-vs-buccaneers-game-and-by-how-much.506129/

Regular Season Results: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/who...rs-game-and-by-how-much.506129/#post-12491128
Cowboys 34-14 over 49'ers.
49'ers second half collapse.
Dak throws for 285 yds and 2 touchdowns.
Elliott 60 yds; Pollard 85
4 turnovers for 49'ers.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
I hope we can tackle a buffalo and cheetah coming at us on grass rushing.

I know we can pass rush. But we gotta stop CMac and Deebo from rushing for 200 yards first!! Js.

And Brock Purdy has been moving around more like Doug Flutie

Last edited:

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Back in 1993 when I was in High School, I had a dream a few days before the game that the Cowboys beat the 49ers at Candlestick 31-20. Missed it by one point. No joke! Never will forget it.

I wish I would have a similar dream.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Watch Maher kick the game winner. Wouldn't surprise me. I just know the Cowboys will win.

Mankster

Reaction score
Hmm. Pick with my heart or what I think will really happen…
- reality -

49ers 38
Cowboys. 28

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well I picked Tampa to win by 4 or more last week, so I guess I will vote the same this week just for superstition purposes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Are most of you actually starting to believe in the Cowboys? Did that performance in Tampa make you think the Cowboys could really do something in these playoffs? We just have to beat the 49ers to get to the NFC title game! :flagwave:

jsb357

Reaction score
Friend of mine said SF by at least 10
He was the one that said Dallas by at least 10 last week

:popcorn:

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Dallas 23-21. Think Hankins helps slow SF's running game a bit. The defense gets pretty solid pressure on Purdy (not dominant, but they get after him). Thinking Dallas will mainly play to limit YAC from their passing game.
SF's defense will limit Dallas' offense, but I believe the OL holds up fairly well and limits the penalties, and ultimately Dak and co. make *just enough* plays on offense to squeak out a win.
Also, the 23 points for Dallas is not two TDs plus three FGs, but three TDs, Maher goes 2/3 on PATs and also makes a FG.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Only thing that Tampa game did for the Cowboys to to break down a mental hurdle. If Cowboys can go out and not beat themselves they can play with any team in the league and win. Tampa to me was taking down the mental barrier.

CWR

Reaction score
Looks like the board found a pair. Lol, loving the fact the great majority are feeling some confidence this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.