CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
This is a tough one to cap. I think Dallas has a few too many key injuries against a strong team on the road. The line at -3.5 is right on the money, basically a pickem game on a neutral field with a slight edge for SF. A lot will have to go right and maybe even get a lucky bounce or two.

My heart says Dallas wins by three but my money says SF wins by 1-3…….I won’t bet on the game but for a bragging rights contest, SF wins by three or less :thumbdown:
great take

I feel like the Cowboys are going to win by 4+, but I wouldn't dare put a respectable amount of money on it.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
49ers take the lead late in the 4th and the Cowboys offense fails to respond or runs out of time.

basel90

Reaction score
If dallas loses again to the Niners, does this mean Purdy is better than Dak ?or is their Defense or Offense just better overall?

Mikexike

Reaction score
If dallas loses again to the Niners, does this mean Purdy is better than Dak ?or is their Defense or Offense just better overall?
Offense for 49ers is better overall, I have dallas D over niners though.... If you give Dak CMC, Kittle, Deebo and aiyuk he would play just as good or better than Purdy.

basel90

Reaction score
Offense for 49ers is better overall, I have dallas D over niners though.... If you give Dak CMC, Kittle, Deebo and aiyuk he would play just as good or better than Purdy.
Good points, unless the loss is due to interceptions like last year. Should be an interesting 3rd match up. Hate to see 3 losses in a row to the niners, it would signify several things

Shane612

Reaction score
It all comes down to turnovers and penalties.
I think 49ers is the slightly more disciplined team. I don't know how DP will perform. And I think 49ers is the overall better team.
Cows: 20
49ers: 27

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I think there's a good chance we blow them out. Then again, I think it's a little more likely we squeak out a close victory.

I'm not quite quadruple plat yet, but I'm also not counting them out. I'd say odds are about 60/40 the cowboys win. And if they do win, I won't be surprised if it's ugly.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The 49ers are just a bad matchup for Dallas, hate to admit it.

49ers.........21
Dallas........17

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
This poll will close: Oct 8, 2023 at 4:47 PM.

Hum looks like its already closed but I will say Niners more than 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.