CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dfense

Reaction score
This is how Cowboys games during the regular season typically go. Cowboys will lose a game they shouldn't, like the Arizona game. Then they win a game they are favored to lose like this week at the Niners. They just can't win that game when it really counts.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe in trends. Trends eventually come to a halt. But, until they do, trends are difficult for me to ignore.

The trend is that Niners will beat Dallas by less than seven. The spread is at 3.5 - I would take Niners giving the points… but I NEVER bet on my teams.

Bet with head - separate head from heart.
Two makes a trend?

TheCritic

Reaction score
49ers 31
Cowboys 17

On paper, the 49ers are the better team. But maybe if the Cowboys take the Jimmy Johnson smash the big gorilla in the mouth approac, then maybe the Cowboys can get off to an early lead. Then maybe they have a decent shot at winning the game. But I don't see the Cowboys wearing the 49ers down. More like the other way around.

Polkton31

Reaction score
I believe the Cowboys are capable of beating the 49ers. I just wouldn't bet any large amount of money on them doing so until the Cowboys prove they can show up consistently week to week.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are the better overall team. Dallas and San Francisco are two of the top 3 teams in the NFL so far.

Reactions: Ken

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Cute thread.
Pretty easy to flex your superior fanhood by throwing out some empty words and patting yourself on the back.

The true test to determine if your "belief" is really just "hope" in a fancy dress, is to put something significant on the line. Just how much do you "Believe"?

I hope the Cowboys win and I believe they have a good chance to win, but the reality is... so do the 49's. No amount of flexing and posturing changes that reality.

Kwyn

Reaction score
The current poll at the top of the board is 52% Cowboys, 48% Niners with 175 votes

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The forum is split right now. The poll really answers your question, but I know everyone doesn't participate in it. I believe we will win and even shock some fans even.

Status
Not open for further replies.