CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmart322

Reaction score
The whole world thinks we'll blow this game. As usual for the Dallas Cowboys on the road in the playoffs.
That being said, I think the Cowboys pull this game out and get that gorilla sized monkey finally off our backs.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I think Dallas is certainly capable of blowing the Bucs out. Problem is they are also capable of playing down to them and losing as well. The inconsistency comes with this coaching staff.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
gettyimages-496337886-2000-30a117829cf541d086f7611c898b1ce1.jpg
On my. That's impressive.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am cooking with Bacon today and drinking lots of Jack Daniels. I started watching film early and I don't think TB12 will make it through the game. He looks stiffs on hand-offs and his mobility is lacking. I expect the D-line to Feast even with Brady's quick release. Dallas needs to sit on routes and just bring Parson from the LB position. He needs to creep up where he sees weakness each play. I predict 6 sacks and 3 turnovers. This will be Micah's statement game. Parson will put fear in TB12's eyes. There will be a new GOAT taking over the NFL. Monday Night can't get here quick enough.

Final Score:
Dallas Cowboys 41
Tampa Bay 17

Go Dallas!!!
Man do I hope you are correct.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dude is 45, so 10 years late regarding ever being "forced into retirement"
He's been playing with house money seemingly forever. Every win since 35 or so has been gravy.

Bagman

Reaction score
George is getting nervous! George is getting sweaty! It's the Kung Pao! George loves spicy chicken! Why would George pick anyone but the Cowboys?

nzmOUc.gif

I'm sorry. This is how I express myself on the Internet. ;)
You're a terrible liar, George. You're sweating bullets.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
I’m kind of amazed that there are EXACTLY 50% of people who think they will lose and 50% who think they will win, as of this moment.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I don't see Dallas winning. Even if they lead early on, I can't see the D, especially the secondary, fooling Brady for 60:mins. Close at the half, but I think Tampa wins 27-17. The fact that we can't even run the ball makes 17 points somewhat of an achievement.

People keep talking about Dallas winning 12 games. Well, many of those games were with Anthony Brown not hurt in the secondary. LVE was another big loss, but at least he's coming back.

But make no mistake, over the last month Dallas has resembled a 9-8/8-9 team vs. 12-5. Keep in mind they were playing a hobbled Tennessee team with a 3rd string QB, along with Philly without Hurts.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't see Dallas winning. Even if they lead early on, I can't see the D, especially the secondary, fooling Brady for 60:mins. Close at the half, but I think Tampa wins 27-17. The fact that we can't even run the ball makes 17 points somewhat of an achievement.

People keep talking about Dallas winning 12 games. Well, many of those games were with Anthony Brown not hurt in the secondary. LVE was another big loss, but at least he's coming back.

But make no mistake, over the last month Dallas has resembled a 9-8/8-9 team vs. 12-5. Keep in mind they were playing a hobbled Tennessee team with a 3rd string QB, along with Philly without Hurts.
They can run the ball.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
They can run the ball.
I hope so, because you know, and maybe it's just me, but I could swear they weren't running the ball against Washington. Even everyone's favorite Tony 5+ yards per carry Pollard. Perhaps having #63 back will help. We'll see.

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope so, because you know, and maybe it's just me, but I could swear they weren't running the ball against Washington. Even everyone's favorite Tony 5+ yards per carry Pollard. Perhaps having #63 back will help. We'll see.
They have run the ball well with the line that will start the game tomorrow.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
They have run the ball well with the line that will start the game tomorrow.
Even if they beat brady, you have SF next, then possibly a healthy eagles squad( 3 weeks time). plus the bills/chiefs etc

Cowboys have a path THROUGH hell for winning that SB.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The whole world thinks we'll blow this game. As usual for the Dallas Cowboys on the road in the playoffs.
That being said, I think the Cowboys pull this game out and get that gorilla sized monkey finally off our backs.
I admire your optimism. Wish I could share it, but I threw away the rose colored glasses years ago.

Don't like being that way, but I just don't like the yo-yo emotions I get from having my hopes raised and then dashed.

Nothing will put me back on the optimistic side of the Cowboys but a SB win. Until that happens, if it ever does, I'll keep watching with zero expectations of winning...

Status
Not open for further replies.