CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Rams game and by how much? (week 5)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Rams game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I viewed the poll results so far. As much faith as a lot of you are putting in Cooper Rush, that energy isn't matching these poll results.
We aren't Hyping Him . . . Praising Him Or In Love With Him.

We are just happy The Whole Offense & "Coaches" looks good with Him . . . It' kind of nice and refreshing coming onto this board and only hearing one strange dude keep reserructing His LVE sucks thread

Except for the Hate being Heeped upon Rush . . . But I am cool with that because I know you all don't mean it . . . You all emotional and lying.

But it's Ok your Boy will get 1 more shot . . . 1 more that's it

NotForLong

Reaction score
Cowboys- 27
Rams- 13
Dallas surprises the NFL world by defeating not only the AFC 2021 champions, but also the 2021 Superbowl champions. And, with a backup quarterback. Dak who?!

The Cowboys have totaled 15 sacks this season, which is the second-highest total in the NFL. On the other hand, the Rams offensive line has been banged up all year, which has turned the first four weeks of the season into a nightmare for Stafford or are his true colors from Detroit coming to play.

If you saw what happened to Stafford in Week 1 he got sacked seven times against the Bills, then you got a taste of what might happen to him this week. If you saw what happened to Stafford on Monday night he got sacked six times against the 49ers then you got a taste of what might happen to him this week. Stafford has been sacked 16 times this season, which is tied for the second most in the NFL, & based on what I've seen from the Cowboys defense, they might double that total.

Our Cowboys are 3-1 right now because their D is destroying everyone: They can stop the run, they can stop the pass & they are exceptionally good at embarrassing opposing quarterbacks. :muttley:
Preach

NotForLong

Reaction score
I know. This run defense made Fornette look like James Brown week 1. They are good but not yet great
thats because they were gassed by being on the field too long and Tampa was trying to play keep away because to maintain there large lead

NotForLong

Reaction score
Our pass rush is not as good as SF's. Whatever the sack numbers currently say.
Wow Really . . . This is some very Unique Logic . . Could you tell me your secret formula you is to caome up with such claims

Because I jave NO CLUE what you are talking about

RoboQB

Reaction score
Food for thought.
The last team Dallas played that had a top defense held them to 3 points.
And that was with a $40M QB.
Just sayin'.

Aven8

Reaction score
I’ve got us losing by 4 or more. For one Rush is due. Two, McVay is a damn good coach. Three, Stafford will keep slinging it no matter what the score is. He shines in the 4th quarter down.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I am considering changing it to a point-based ranking system so that everyone can still win if they join late or they miss a week or two during the season.

The way it would work is like this ..

If you guess a loss and they lose or guess a win and they win, no matter the point difference you get 1 point.

If you guess exactly right, you get another 1 point.

That way it would be possible to gain up to 2 points per week and make up for missed weeks.

Exactly how it should be.......I'm late (LOL LOL)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Food for thought.
The last team Dallas played that had a top defense held them to 3 points.
And that was with a $40M QB.
Just sayin'.
do the rams statistically in 2022 have TOP defense? just sayin? how do they rank, ours inst chump change brah :)

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’ve got us losing by 4 or more. For one Rush is due. Two, McVay is a damn good coach. Three, Stafford will keep slinging it no matter what the score is. He shines in the 4th quarter down.
until this year has 4INT in the 4th :muttley: leads the league in INTS last year and now at the top this year,,he will let few too many go and Diggs and our DB group will be stalking the backend.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Weekly Poll Leaders (through week #4)

• America's Cowboy (2-0)
  • Bobcat (2-0)
  • Captain-Crash (2-0)
  • Cowboysfandarin (2-0)
  • Cowpolk (2-0)
  • DallasInDC (2-0)
  • DoctorChicken (2-0)
  • ESisback (2-0)
  • Fastpitch Dad (2-0)
  • Gangsta Spanksta (2-0)
  • goshann (2-0)
  • jazzcat22 (2-0)
  • JohnnyTheFox (2-0)
  • Khartun (2-0)
  • lukin2006 (2-0)
  • MountaineerCowboy (2-0)
  • noshame (2-0)
  • Pantone282C (2-0)
  • Pentagruel (2-0)
  • Pompey-Cowboy (2-0)
  • Praxit (2-0)
  • Ranching (2-0)
  • SackMaster (2-0)
  • ScipioCowboy (2-0)
  • Scotman (2-0)
  • Texasfootball21 (2-0)
  • thetopcowboysfan (2-0)
  • thunderpimp91 (2-0)
  • Toro9 (2-0)
  • zrinkill (2-0)

** NOTE: This is a weekly poll that started with week #3 and will continue throughout the season.
Isn't this a lot like Dandydons prediction game??

RoboQB

Reaction score
do the rams statistically in 2022 have TOP defense? just sayin? how do they rank, ours inst chump change brah :)

Last time I checked defenses don't play against each other and 51 year olds
using the word "brah" look sad and silly.

I will say that this will be a tough game for the Dallas center, specifically.

blueblood70

Reaction score

well do that?? this YEAR??
do the rams statistically in 2022 have A TOP defense? just sayin?

blueblood70

Reaction score

Are-you-serious-Bruh-Meme.jpg

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Rams are coming off a couple of really bad losses and they’re playing at home and this is an absolute must win for them. They have been under performing all season. Our defense will keep us somewhat in the game until about midway through the third quarter. Ultimately our offense will let us down. My prediction

Rams 27
Cowboys 16

I sincerely hope I’m wrong. Someone who bets semi professionally I’ve never let my heart get in the way of logic.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
The rams need this win more than we do. And they have more talent so that's why I took the rams by 4 or more.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I picked our Cowboys by over 4. I think Cooper continues to drive the bus to a victory. 23-16 Cowboys

Rams win by 4 or more points
81 vote(s)
44.8%

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.