CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Rams game and by how much? (week 5)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Rams game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

quickccc

Reaction score
LA Rams 20

Cowboys 13

On the Road vs an NFC contender, Cooper Rush win streak gotta end sometime... :oops:

CoachD

Reaction score
So the Cowboys get the Rams this week on the road and will once again be on national TV. The Cowboys are playing pretty solid right now and the Rams are not especially coming off of a very physical game last week against the 49ers. The Cowboys basically have to control two players (they will not stop them) and that's Kupp and Donald who are the best two players at their position fortunately for the Cowboys they have players that can do just that. Offensively the Cowboys have to do a better job at running the ball and I think they will. Now I'm a little worried about the long snapper position but I think the special teams will get by with whoever the new guy is. This should be a good one but I like the Cowboys in a very very close game.

Cowboys 17
Rams 16

GINeric

Reaction score
The Rams aren't the same team they were last year, and they have one of the worst bums in history at quarterback named Matt Stafford.

Rush should be able to comfortably lead us over the Rams, especially with our defense.

Dallas 27

Rams 17

Xeven

Reaction score
I think Quinn will have the D ready for these guys and Dallas will win the turnover battle.

Diggs will get a few int and Parson will cause a fumble and take it home.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Cowboys - 17
rams - 13

We will win by 4. Hoping more. Would not hurt my feelings if we blow them out..

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm a little worried that the Rams figure out they need to get Robinson involved. They can't run, but they haven't faced our 5.0/carry run defense. McVay knows he has to find a way to keep Stafford upright and he tends to be good at figuring things out. Micah isn't Micah right now. Anyone who's had a groin injury knows Lamb will be less than 100%, and those things can go bad quick when you sprint. He's playing, but there's a good chance he doesn't finish the game. Pollard may be out, and we need to run in this game. Peters is out, which means no strength on the left/middle against Donald.

We can certainly do this, and being a "home" game helps, but it looks a lot like the deck is getting stacked against the Rush-mania train.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
So the Cowboys get the Rams this week on the road and will once again be on national TV. The Cowboys are playing pretty solid right now and the Rams are not especially coming off of a very physical game last week against the 49ers. The Cowboys basically have to control two players (they will not stop them) and that's Kupp and Donald who are the best two players at their position fortunately for the Cowboys they have players that can do just that. Offensively the Cowboys have to do a better job at running the ball and I think they will. Now I'm a little worried about the long snapper position but I think the special teams will get by with whoever the new guy is. This should be a good one but I like the Cowboys in a very very close game.

Cowboys 17
Rams 16
The Rams have been outright bad this year. If we don’t beat them then I don’t wanna watch the following Sunday night.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Rams have been outright bad this year. If we don’t beat them then I don’t wanna watch the following Sunday night.
Part time fan. Only watch if they win. 60 years of football. Thousands of games. I’m glad you have other hobbies

TheHerd

Reaction score
Teams always step up against the Boys. The Star still brings out the best in every team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Rams offensive kine is a total disaster.
Look no further than that to figure out their lack running game (3.3 ypc) and Stafford's regression.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Cowboys win a close one, by 3 points or less. This game will be a defensive knock down drag out, but Cowboys win!

catiii

Reaction score
Despite the refs trying to make good on a few wagers by their big boss Vinnie Gogalak, by bad penalties against Dallas that happen to come in late after long yardage gains, Dallas still crushes these overrated clowns by 7-10 points with a few on-point bombs from Cooper Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.