Who else has finally lost all hope for good?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Robert Kraft is beloved in New England. He has absolutely nothing to do with personnel decisions, yet is viewed by the fans as being largely responsible the success of the team.

I don't understand why this would not be enough for Jerry. It's almost as if he would rather not win at all than win with someone else picking the players.

Bring in a real personnel guy who can also decide who the coach and staff is and we'd at least have a shot at winning. The way Jerry has gone about things obviously does not work, yet he refuses to even consider change.

He would get plenty of "credit" that he can bask in. The fans would love and appreciate him. But no, that's not enough. He has to have ALL the credit, and he will not stop trying until he is dead.

Unfortunately it looks as though we will all need to outlive him in order to see another SB title in Dallas.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Robert Kraft is beloved in New England. He has absolutely nothing to do with personnel decisions, yet is viewed by the fans as being largely responsible the success of the team.

I don't understand why this would not be enough for Jerry. It's almost as if he would rather not win at all than win with someone else picking the players.

Bring in a real personnel guy who can also decide who the coach and staff is and we'd at least have a shot at winning. The way Jerry has gone about things obviously does not work, yet he refuses to even consider change.

He would get plenty of "credit" that he can bask in. The fans would love and appreciate him. But no, that's not enough. He has to have ALL the credit, and he will not stop trying until he is dead.

Unfortunately it looks as though we will all need to outlive him in order to see another SB title in Dallas.

If Jerry were to do this and the Cowboys go on to to win a SB, he would catch more hell than he is getting now. The "I told you so's" would be coming at him like lawsuits from bathroom strippers. Jerry will never let this happen. He will win or SB on his own terms or die trying. Unfortunately, we the fans are left to suffer through his ineptitude...

jnday

Reaction score
This team will never be the team it once was until Jerry is gone and probably Stephen. This off-season has been the worst that I can remember. They are the new Browns, Jags and Lions. The mighty have fallen and Jerry's ego is the cause.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I know this is an earlier thread. I will say this - POTENTIALLY having the next QB to groom gives even a realist like me some hope for the future. The window is closing on Romo, but if there is a replacement, that is a big positive. The q

yimyammer

Reaction score
I know this is an earlier thread. I will say this - POTENTIALLY having the next QB to groom gives even a realist like me some hope for the future. The window is closing on Romo, but if there is a replacement, that is a big positive. The q

We just need Romo to do us a solid as he leaves and kidnap jeri, take him to a deserted island and keep him distracted with strippers and blue label for the next 10+ years so he is far away from anything to do with cowboys football

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I haven't lost all hope but my expectations are not really very high this team has pretty much been mediocre for long time now and I don't expect that to change much until the front office and gm positions make a big change. I think they win 7 or 8 games this season and miss the playoffs there will be excuses given why they didn't win jerry will make another billion and everyone will move on to next year.