Who has been Dallas’ best rb the last 25 years?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Emmitt Smith was the best Cowboys back the last 25 years. From 1997 to 2000 he was still producing.

He was producing as the team's entire goal became obsessed with the rushing recorrd.
yep, Murray

But me pet has been Julius Jones, whose mother I believe was a miner (!) in a Virginia coal mine while raising 7 kids! Wha a great story!

Seriously, why do you ramble on with this same tired schtick every day?

Flamma

Reaction score
DeMarco Murray. It's probably Zeke. But that was the single best season I've seen during that time frame.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
It’s probably better than the bad grammar schtick he had a few years ago. He seems incapable of formulating a normal sentence that makes any sense.

As far as I remember, he's been rolling with the same gimmick, every single post. I just wonder why.

Is it supposed to be funny? Like, are we just too dull to get the wannabe hillbilly/limey humor?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As far as I remember, he's been rolling with the same gimmick, every single post. I just wonder why.

Is it supposed to be funny? Like, are we just too dull to get the wannabe hillbilly/limey humor?

Several years ago he repeatedly used bad grammar in every post because I guess he found that funny. Instead of “have” he would use “half” and so on. It was a ridiculous schtick and apparently he grew tired of it due to the abuse he took. He then began a new act that’s even more ridiculous. He sounds like a drunk, peg legged, one eyed pirate in this post. None of it makes any sense. Lol

Me foot doctor forbids it. Gout. Ah the curse of seafaring men (me father was a sailor). Too much rum, pork and yeast will do it lad.
Stay away from Rotterdam women, avoid organ meats unless you are musical, also forbidden, animal rides at carnivals and men named Brad Smith on the phone who offer riches from Mumbai.
Spiked plumb pudding ... a truly pedestrian choice. For me it's the Old Rr-r-r-ohst Beef of Ehhhngland!
Has Jade R. from Rose Infinity asked about me?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
and Tyrons neck and back are cured.

seriousclark.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Several years ago he repeatedly used bad grammar in every post because I guess he found that funny. Instead of “have” he would use “half” and so on. It was a ridiculous schtick and apparently he grew tired of it due to the abuse he took. He then began a new schtick that’s even more ridiculous. He sounds like a drunk, peg legged, one eyed pirate in this post. None of it makes any sense. Lol

Ah.
Interesting how some take an obsessional look at others.
Obviously Kjj is in need of a daddy figure, stout fellow. He follows others.

You show indications of being a stalker.

Why are you a stalker?
Stop being a stalker.
Do I study you and your East Tennessee upbringing?
No, matey, I donut. Heh.

Holla

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Several years ago he repeatedly used bad grammar in every post because I guess he found that funny. Instead of “have” he would use “half” and so on. It was a ridiculous schtick and apparently he grew tired of it due to the abuse he took. He then began a new act that’s even more ridiculous. He sounds like a drunk, peg legged, one eyed pirate in this post. None of it makes any sense. Lol

It's just bizarre behavior, even for message board standards. lol

plymkr

Reaction score
Julius Jones
Marion Barber
Tashard Choice
Felix Jones
DeMarco Murray
Joseph Randle
Darren McFadden
Ezekiel Elliott
Tony Pollard

These are the primary ones I can remember from memory so apologies if I forgot one you like

I’m going with Murray
I'm going with Murray as well. Good production, no suspensions. I'm still bitter about his fumble in Green Bay but other than that I'm a Murray fan. Zeke is 2nd. Barber is 3rd. I will say Barber was my favorite but I think Murray and Zeke were better. I loved MB3. Still sad about his passing.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

You seem so bothered by me. Overly.
Quit your obsession with me. I am shy and vulnerable.:oops:

So dunna worry about me.
Worry about your tough guy gonzo avatar being humiliated on TV by a Hell's Angel.
Your avatar was ready to cry.:) It was fun!

But, seriously, quit yer obsession with me. If you do it is 7 years of bad luck --- like at your pappy's thrift store.:(
Holla

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's just bizarre behavior, even for message board standards. lol

It’s pretty obvious his elevator is stuck between floors. He’s so bizarre I stopped wasting my time with him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He was producing as the team's entire goal became obsessed with the rushing recorrd.

Seriously, why do you ramble on with this same tired schtick every day?

Why your obsession with me, harbor steward?
Quit yer obsession with me.
Or do you want to talk about what led to your exit from that other message board. For now, one word: Fernando.
So don't go there. Don't go anywhere.
And quit obsessing over me, a dutiful, well-meaning lad in a wilderness of coots. Obsessive coots,

DFWJC

Reaction score
I mean didn’t Zeke have a better line in 2016?
I see your point about the qb but at that time defenses hadn’t figured out prescott yet and it forced them to play many sides of the field?
This is true.

I think the point was that they played the run more than pass in 2016. They even had two runners to deal with. But either way, safties creeped in more. Those lanes were more open in 2014.
You're also right that both lines were dominant.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Julius Jones
Marion Barber
Tashard Choice
Felix Jones
DeMarco Murray
Joseph Randle
Darren McFadden
Ezekiel Elliott
Tony Pollard

These are the primary ones I can remember from memory so apologies if I forgot one you like

I’m going with Murray
EMMITT SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Emmitt Smith was on the Cowboys until 2003 so if we are talking about the past 25 years, then I think Emmitt was the best.
Emmitt was a Cowboy 1990-2002 and then a Cardinal 2003-2004, but you're right. Emmitt's time in Dallas does fall within that last 25 years window. No, Cowboys RB was greater than Emmitt Smith. The OP should have counted better if he didn't want Emmitt Smith as the answer.