Who has Philadelphia beaten?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Philly ranks 5th running the football which could present a real problem for the Cowboys 27th ranked run defense. If they’re able to out physical us in the trenches and impose their will with their running game we’re done! Plus Jalen Hurts is a mobile QB and the Cowboys have always had trouble containing mobile QBs. We had trouble with Daniel Joneses mobility a couple of weeks ago.
as they were last year we still beat them twice and wanst close..throw all that out its a division game for all the marbles.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
You can't say that . . . it's a division game and Hurts hasn't seen a defense like this yet. . . He is gonna be scrambling or His life and if He is not sure of Himself when He throws Diggs will make him pay . . . And Brand is a baller and he looks like another playmaking ballhawk

We are good unless Dak comes back. . . .then The Cowboys will be embarrassed

Dak has been doing most of the embarrassing in his 7 year career.

Eagles have a losing record vs Dak.

So does the entire NFC East.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Everybody they've played.

That was going to be my smart-aleck answer, too. But it is true. They are 4-0 no matter who they've played, so there's no reason to downplay it. We'll see how good they are, just like we should see how good our defense is in these next two games.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Ok the Jaguars? The Lions? The Commanders? Ok, they beat the Vikings handily. Call me not impressed. Dallas can and will beat them.

Struggled against the Jaguars and the Lions. Easy to look good against beat up teams.

Would you be impressed if they beat us also ?

erod

Reaction score
Ok the Jaguars? The Lions? The Commanders? Ok, they beat the Vikings handily. Call me not impressed. Dallas can and will beat them.

Struggled against the Jaguars and the Lions. Easy to look good against beat up teams.
The Jaguars are pretty salty, and the Vikings destroyed the Packers.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Well not that GB is killing folks but they looked horrible in week1, Vikings have looked bad since week 1 hard to judge from that game.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Washington looked like a capable team against Jacksonville. I am not sure about “Thor” Lawrence. He is pretty though.:omg::laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some need to forget what we did to Philly last season because we don’t have near the offense we had last season. Plus they’re a much better football team than they were last season. Although we’re only four games into the season they look solid from top to bottom offensively and defensively. This isn’t to say we can’t beat them but we’re going to have to tighten up our run defense and figure out how to score more TDs. Having good drives bog down and having to settle for FG attempts will get us beat against good teams. You’re not going to win many games scoring one or two TDs each week and forcing your defense to hold opponents to one or two TDs.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score

They have beaten everyone they have played. That’s all that matters. They have won a sb this century , we have not so whenever they start like this they are going to get love.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
They are good— but are overhyped IMO.

We need to stop the run, spy Hurts, and get after the QB.

Their D is legit and can cause problems. It will be a close hard-fought game.
Find their weaknesses and exploit them. Something that should be done every week.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It's too early to know. Views of those teams will change as the season goes on. Plus, its early & most teams were fairly healthy. Parity is real. Often what separates records is who was healthiest.

I do think there is a much higher chance of them blowing us out than us blowing them out.

Not saying we can't win but they seem to match up well and I can't see us winning easily unless it's a game filled with turnovers, special teams scores, etc..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Who

Who have we beaten?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak has been doing most of the embarrassing in his 7 year career.

Eagles have a losing record vs Dak.

So does the entire NFC East.
And the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowls . . . I guess that makes them the bestest

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
for sure one they need to be respected 4-0 is 4-0 but also NOT feared, they arent as scary as being potrayed.

they got lucky who fumbles 4 times on 4 sacks?? the rain had an effect. Jags had them if they didn't have their overrated young qb choke.

really that could be said about us as well.. so all things being equal if we have Dak and are healthy should be quite the battle it is at their house, right?

Yeah, it's going to be hard for any team to win in the NFL when their QB fumbles the ball 4 times, even if they jump to an 14-0 lead. We'll eventually see what Jalen Hurts and the Eagles offense is able to do in games where they fall behind, but aren't assisted by the other team's QB fumbling the ball a bunch and singlehandedly allowing them to come back and win the game.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
for sure one they need to be respected 4-0 is 4-0 but also NOT feared, they arent as scary as being potrayed.

they got lucky who fumbles 4 times on 4 sacks?? the rain had an effect. Jags had them if they didn't have their overrated young qb choke.

really that could be said about us as well.. so all things being equal if we have Dak and are healthy should be quite the battle it is at their house, right?

I watched the replay. The Jags were up 14-0 and overthrew a wide open WR for a walk in TD. Then the Jags go for it on 4th down with another wide open WR in the flat and the ball slips out of the QBs hand and he wasn't even touched. So lucky it was not 21-0. So sooooo fortunate.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Is Jacksonville really better then the Giants. The talking heads give the Jaguars credit for beating a injured and average chargers team. The Giants beat the number 1 seeded Titans. I don’t think the teams are that different.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Find their weaknesses and exploit them. Something that should be done every week.

I thought it was their run game until they ran for 200 yards last week against the number one rush D. Two excellent WRs that look like true 1 and 2. A deep threat for their 3rd. An excellent all around TE, maybe the best OLine in football with a good RB. No one has found their weaknesses YET. Every team struggles when the QB is under pressure but I heard during the game their RT hasn't given up a sack in two years but I saw their LT hurt his shoulder. Dude is 6'8 365. Hopefully he's out and we can get to Hurtz. Diggs has to get a pick!