Who has Philadelphia beaten?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You're already playing with words. I can easily find the convo and you will just weasel your way out of it like you're already trying to. You were counting Saints pro bowlers to show how they would be better. You're a joke

Saints have a lot of current and previous pro bowlers, that’s a fact. Their defense is good this year, that’s provable. Probably dictates their D could perform better than Dallas’s, but that doesn’t mean Dallas can’t perform better than them anyway. It’s not semantics, it’s just not taking hyperbolic angles like you are.

I didn’t say what you say I did. I get that you don’t like it, but just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I know what I’m saying is you bring up our defense as to why we won’t get embarrassed….but if Dak comes back we will be embarrassed as if Dak plays defense or like it will suck if he comes back lol. I’m just pointing out the crazy logic I already know what time it is lol.

Glad you see it !!!! But I would be remiss if I didn't tell you, logic has nothing to do with it. Crazy or other wise

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ok the Jaguars? The Lions? The Commanders? Ok, they beat the Vikings handily. Call me not impressed. Dallas can and will beat them.

Struggled against the Jaguars and the Lions. Easy to look good against beat up teams.

They beat 4 teams.
They are 4-0.

You are an Eagles dream: Not taking the Egirls seriously.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Saints have a lot of current and previous pro bowlers, that’s a fact. Their defense is good this year, that’s provable. Probably dictates their D could perform better than Dallas’s, but that doesn’t mean Dallas can’t perform better than them anyway. It’s not semantics, it’s just not taking hyperbolic angles like you are.

I didn’t say what you say I did. I get that you don’t like it, but just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean I’m wrong.
So cowardly.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You want me to say something I don’t believe, I can only give you what is right.
the Saints did it. They really made Tom Brady reel. They did it with Pro Bowlers everywhere. They did it with All-Pros.

A strong defense is built on the backs of Star players. Dallas doesn’t have many… they have function starters and role players. That’s not enough to knock off the top groups.

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s untrue.

It's not enough? Coward

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
the Saints did it. They really made Tom Brady reel. They did it with Pro Bowlers everywhere. They did it with All-Pros.

A strong defense is built on the backs of Star players. Dallas doesn’t have many… they have function starters and role players. That’s not enough to knock off the top groups.

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s untrue.

It's not enough? Coward

Why do you keep saying coward? I’m right here. I don’t think they give out brownie points for name calling

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Why do you keep saying coward? I’m right here. I don’t think they give out brownie points for name calling
I just showed you that you didn't say they COULD be top 5. You literally said they can't. But as I predicted you will weasel out and play words games. Like a.............coward

Anybody can stay for a convo if they continue to play semantics as I said at the beginning.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I just showed you that you didn't say they COULD be top 5. You literally said they can't. But as I predicted you will weasel out and play words games. Like a.............coward

I “literally” never said they can’t. You’re just making this up. I said they didn’t have the star power to do so. Can that change? Yes. There is no word games, you’re saying I said things I didn’t.

That’s not semantics, that’s reading comprehension issues

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I never said they can’t. You’re just making this up. I said they didn’t have the star power to do so. Can that change? Yes. There is no word games, you’re saying I said things I didn’t

How did it change? What star power do we have now that we didn't before?

Sydla

Reaction score
I “literally” never said they can’t. You’re just making this up. I said they didn’t have the star power to do so. Can that change? Yes. There is no word games, you’re saying I said things I didn’t.

In this debate of your between the Saints D and Cowboys D, where do you put your precious Eagles?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
How did it change? What star power do we have now that we didn't before?

Well, firstly, if we’re talking top 5, Dallas isn’t right now mainly due to their run defense. So if you’re asking what they’ve added to enter top 5, then the answer is they haven’t. Not yet. You won’t be playing the Giants and Commanders every week.

But to specifically answer your question, Diggs is playing much better than he did last year. Minus the turnovers, he gave up the most pass yards of any CB in the entire NFL. Double digit interceptions is a bit of a fluke, as no player in history has repeated it, and it’s extremely difficult to do at any point in your career again. Maybe he will, maybe he won’t. But when the interceptions arent there, he’s now performing at a level that’ll keep offenses not throwing to him. That will prevent more interceptions from happening, but also keep the opponents’ options limited.

Demarcus Lawrence has had a nice start to his season, this could be the best year he’s had in what, 4 years? 5 years? Is that not a dramatic improvement at the DE position?

And then there’s Wilson. Probably the biggest improvement from the D of 2021. High caliber safeties in the NFL are rare, it won’t take much from where he’s already at to get a pro bowl bid. Dallas’s first pro bowl safety since Roy Williams? Or did Byron Jones make one when he was out of position. That’s already 3 more guys to add to Micah playing at that level.

Dallas is currently 7th in total D due to the run game issue. Saints are 12th with some defensive injuries they’ll be getting back in the next couple of weeks. If Dallas plays Philly in 2 weeks and the eagles run roughshod on them, they’ll very likely fall below NO in the defensive rankings. What then? It’s just as silly to ask you for an apology after week 7 as it is to call someone out after week 5 because they looked good against Daniel Jones and Carson Wentz.

JMech

Reaction score
No kidding, weird how some of these guys are struggling to accept that the are playing some damn good football right now.

they are playing well against inferior competition. Get back to the Feagles forum.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
In this debate of your between the Saints D and Cowboys D, where do you put your precious Eagles?

Before the season I said the eagles probably won’t rank higher than Dallas, which they are now. I think I predicted Dallas 10th and Philly 13th.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Well, firstly, if we’re talking too 5, Dallas isn’t right now mainly due to their run defense. So if you’re asking what they’ve added to enter top 5, then the answer is they haven’t. Not yet. You won’t be playing the Giants and Commanders every week.

But to specifically answer your question, Diggs is playing much better than he did last year. Minus the turnovers, he gave up the most pass yards of any CB in the entire NFL. Double digit interceptions is a bit of a fluke, as no player in history has repeated it, and it’s extremely difficult to do at any point in your career again. Maybe he will, maybe he won’t. But when the interceptions arent there, he’s now performing at a level that’ll keep offenses not throwing to him. That will prevent more interceptions from happening, but also keep the opponents’ options limited.

Demarcus Lawrence has had a nice start to his season, this could be the best year he’s had in what, 4 years? 5 years? Is that not a dramatic improvement at the DE position? That’s already 3 more guys to add to Micah playing at that level.

And then there’s Wilson. Probably the biggest improvement from the D of 2021. High caliber safeties in the NFL are rare, it won’t take much from where he’s already at to get a pro bowl bid. Dallas’s first pro bowl safety since Roy Williams? Or did Byron Jones make one when he was out of position.

Dallas is currently 7th in total D due to the run game issue. Saints are 12th with some defensive injuries they’ll be getting back in the next couple of weeks. If Dallas plays Philly in 2 weeks and the eagles run roughshod on them, they’ll very likely fall below NO in the defensive rankings. What then? It’s just as silly to ask you for an apology after week 7 as it is to call someone out after week 5 because they looked good against Daniel Jones and Carson Wentz.
:laugh:
Donovan isn't even playing better than he did I'm 2020 but you didn't mention him before. You're a joke. Your ego let you come to a rival message board and tell us what is realistic. Shut up

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
:laugh:
Donovan isn't even playing better than he did I'm 2020 but you didn't mention him before. You're a joke. Your ego let you come to a rival message board and tell us what is realistic. Shut up

You ask me questions and you don’t want to hear me answer them, yet “semantics” are your barrier. Donovan is playing a lot better than he did in “2020”

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You ask me questions and you don’t want to hear me answer them, yet “semantics” are your barrier. Donovan is playing a lot better than he did in “2020”
No he's not. There's your ego showing again. You watch every Cowboy game in 2020? Keep on lying

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No he's not. There's your ego showing again. You watch every Cowboy game in 2020? Keep on lying

When you went 6-10 and had one of the worst run defenses in team history? Why is that paramount to what he did in 2021 and how he improved the defense into 2022

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yeah that year. Answer the question with an answer that isn't 5 paragraphs

Minimal syllable words too?

Your defense was bad in 2020, your defense was better in 2021 but Wilson only started 3 games. Him being available every game and his performance this season is a big reason for the defensive improvement from 2021 to 2022. You specifically asked for why he is listed in your stars that wasn’t there before, that’s why.