Who has Philadelphia beaten?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Minimal syllable words too?

Your defense was bad in 2020, your defense was better in 2021 but Wilson only started 3 games. Him being available every game and his performance this season is a big reason for the defensive improvement from 2021 to 2022. You specifically asked for why he is listed in your stars that wasn’t there before, that’s why.
You just told me he's playing better this year than 2020. I asked did you watch every game. What is your answer?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You just told me he's playing better this year than 2020. I asked did you watch every game. What is your answer?

You tell me to shut up, but then you keep asking me to respond to you, yet I’m the only who’s “lying.”

Every game for which year? Every game of Wilson’s career? No

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You tell me to shut up, but then you keep asking me to respond to you, yet I’m the only who’s “lying.”

Every game for which year? Every game of Wilson’s career? No
You obviously aren't listening so why not continue. I said 2020. We both know the answer is no, yet you think you can come on a Cowboy board and tell a fan about Cowboy players. You're one egotistical dude.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You obviously aren't listening so why not continue. I said 2020. We both know the answer is no, yet you think you can come on a Cowboy board and tell a fan about Cowboy players. You're one egotistical dude.

You can throw all the insults at me you want, if you haven’t figured out that doesn’t work on adults yet, then this is all the impression of your posts will be reduced to.

Watching every game of Wilson’s play is the sole necessary prerequisite of having an opinion on his performance?

This goes all the way back to the original topic. How could ever possibly claim Dallas has a better defense than anyone else unless you’ve seen all 32 teams play 17 games? Stats? Analyst opinions? No no, the rule is watch all the games or your opinion is void. Ergo, it’s impossible for you to ever claim Dallas has a top 5 defense.

This is really the hill you’ve chosen to die on?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You can throw all the insults at me you want, if you haven’t figured out that doesn’t work on adults yet, then this is all the impression of your posts will be reduced to.

Watching every game of Wilson’s play is the sole necessary prerequisite of having an opinion on his performance?

This goes all the way back to the original topic. How could ever possibly claim Dallas has a better defense than anyone else unless you’ve seen all 32 teams play 17 games? Stats? Analyst opinions? No no, the rule is watch all the games or your opinion is void. Ergo, it’s impossible for you to ever claim Dallas has a top 5 defense.

This is really the hill you’ve chosen to die on?
An adult wouldn't register on a rival message board trying to put them in their place because they think they'll have a top 5 d. Yea you're a clown.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
When you became a man you shouldve changed. But here we are. Still trolling.

Its not trolling, I’m giving my opinion on the topic of the hour. Trolling has an aura of dishonesty to it

Misrepresenting what another poster has previously said, and then incessantly calling him names trying to get a rile out of him. That’s a little bit closer

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
CRAP.
that's who.
The Eagles opponents this far have a better record than the Cowboys opponents.
Quite frankly, both the Bucs and the Bengals look pretty average so far this year…Still early, but at this point to make fun of the Eagles opponents is pretty silly if you’re a Cowboys fan

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Its not trolling, I’m giving my opinion on the topic of the hour. Trolling has an aura of dishonesty to it

Misrepresenting what another poster has previously said, and then incessantly calling him names trying to get a rile out of him. That’s a little bit closer
I didn't misrepresent anything. I showed you how you said we don't have the players but now all of a sudden we do when said player is playing the same as he always has. Troll, clown you name it you own it.

You even now try to prop up dlaw but dismissed him in the other thread. Was it not a possibility that he got back to being a player? Sure isn't what you said.

Maybe you should've watched all the games buddy

cowboyec

Reaction score
The Eagles opponents this far have a better record than the Cowboys opponents.
Quite frankly, both the Bucs and the Bengals look pretty average so far this year…Still early, but at this point to make fun of the Eagles opponents is pretty silly if you’re a Cowboys fan
no...its pretty silly to stick up for a rival...if your a cowboys fan.
the eagles have beaten CRAP.
OVER.
RATED.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I didn't misrepresent anything. I showed you how you said we don't have the players but now all of a sudden we do when said player is playing the same as he always has. Troll, clown you name it you own it.

You even now try to prop up dlaw but dismissed him in the other thread. Was it not a possibility that he got back to being a player? Sure isn't what you said.

I just said he got back to being a player. What are you on about now?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
they are playing well against inferior competition. Get back to the Feagles forum.

It’s ok and it’s not disloyal to the Cowboys to say another team is playing good football. Just for you babe I’ll say it one more time the Eagles are playing damn good football right now. If you think that makes me less of a Cowboys fan good for you.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I just said he got back to being a player. What are you on about now?
You don't think that's what us fans predicted when we say we'd be top 5? :facepalm:
Instead you were on and on about how he's been nothing since 2017 like we needed a troll to tell us that

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You don't think that's what us fans predicted when we say we'd be top 5? :facepalm:
Instead you were on and on about how he's been nothing since 2017 like we needed a troll to tell us that

He hasn’t been, but he’s picked it up this year. That’s not trolling, it’s the truth. Fans will predict everything is sunshine and roses and then take credit only for the ones they got right. It’s okay to be objective every now and then