Who here believes the 2022 Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl?

Do you believe

• Yes

• No

• I need to see more before I believe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys getting to the SB better than many and not as good as others. Cowboys have a shot to make the playoffs and from there it is anyone guess. Going into last season the top contenders was KC, Buffalo and NFC was Tampa and GB, none of those teams made it to the show. You hit post season and teams how are peeking at that point have the best chance of getting to the show.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel sorry for the 34 and under crowd who never got to see peak Jimmy Johnson Cowboys.
Or the Tom Landry Cowboys who won 20 of the team’s 35 playoff wins between 1966-83. Imagine winning 20 playoff games in 17 seasons, going to 11 conference championship games and 5 SBs. Those were the years when the Cowboys became “America’s Team”. That’s the foundation of this franchise’s glory.

shabazz

Reaction score
Or the Tom Landry Cowboys who won 20 of the team’s 35 playoff wins between 1966-83. Imagine winning 20 playoff games in 17 seasons, going to 11 conference championship games and 5 SBs. Those were the years when the Cowboys became “America’s Team”. That’s the foundation of this franchise’s glory.

truth….then Jimmy, Herschel, and the Minnesota Vikings spawned the next great era

Reid1boys

Reaction score

those were the years before the Cap.

Imagine the Voston Celtics winning the NBA title damn near every year, or Imagine the Yankees winning the World Series like 47 times in 22 years .... yea, those were the good old days. Then the sports world changed and those days of dominance are short lived. The Salary Cap ensures it.

shabazz

Reaction score
who here believed that the Cincinnati Bengals would be in the SB last year?

Pre season NFL predictions are a joke.

nobody…..but that’s what a baller Qb with the worst pass protecting line in football can do….that X factor

wasn’t Burrow sacked a league high 51 times last year. I believe our HOfer was sacked about half that amount

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have doubts they will repeat as East division winners, let alone the NFC champ.

They were the 5th-7th best NFC team last season and I have not seen improvement in the off season.

The injuries on other NFC contenders would have to fall in their favor.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
nobody…..but that’s what a baller Qb with the worst pass protecting line in football can do….that X factor

wasn’t Burrow sacked a league high 51 times last year. I believe our HOfer was sacked about half that amount

You are preaching to the choir. I've been saying forever that 95% of teams roasters are basically within the bell shaped curve. Hitting on the qb is it. The Bengals have clearly hit. We get to keep hearing about what great shape Dak is in.

I wonder if the bengals qb has been working on his cardio.....lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I
I have doubts they will repeat as East division winners, let alone the NFC champ.

They were the 5th-7th best NFC team last season and I have not seen improvement in the off season.

The injuries on other NFC contenders would have to fall in their favor.
I'm sure you were predicting a 12 and 5 season last year, right?

kskboys

Reaction score
No, but if we take care of the DT and S position and make sure we have a consistent pass rush, we can compete for it in 23. If Ridgeway turns out to be starter quality, we're good, but if not, time to spend a major resource and a middle stuffing big hoss.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you still think Jerry & Stephen Jones are suddenly going to outsmart the rest of the NFL and win a Super Bowl, I don't know what to tell you.

They've been running this show as the lead tandem for a quarter century, and haven't come close. Why will this season be any different? :rolleyes:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If you still think Jerry & Stephen Jones are suddenly going to outsmart the rest of the NFL and win a Super Bowl, I don't know what to tell you.

They've been running this show as the lead tandem for a quarter century, and haven't come close. Why will this season be any different? :rolleyes:

just a rudementray numbers thing here, kind of like using man hours for working on a job.

lets say 750 man hours of GMs in the nfl over the past 25 years, and 3.3% actually win the SB. It aint easy, and there are no sure things, ever.
The 18-0 Patriots were one of the best teams Ive ever seen in my life, and one could argue Billy Boy blew it, right? Because if that were the Cowboys, Jerry would have gotten the blame for that season somehow also.

Cmac

Reaction score
Isn't this thought of every year......and the unfortunate outcome has surfaced for over 25 years or so, now?

Flamma

Reaction score
Vegas knows how to get money out of Cowboys fans, year after year.

Vegas can make a lot of money if they put the Cowboys at high odds. Of course those odds will drop as soon as people start taking that bet.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Anything is possible. But our fanbase would appreciate making it past the first round of playoffs first.