Who is coaching us next year if Garrett is out

Big_D

Reaction score
it doesn't matter

It matters right now! Jerry isn’t losing games and there’s talent here. This isn’t the 5-11 pre Parcells garbage Jerry was selling this is a good team that needs a real HC. Game management is a complete joke.

BHendri5

Reaction score
He is a horrible coach. He doesn’t know how to build a team or motivate them, his pep talks are weak and he does horrible press conferences you can’t make heads or tales of his answers. All he wants to do is stick to his game plan too conservative, I am tired of him asking our guys to do their jobs and beat the man in front of them.
Who is a sure fire HOF coach in the making that we can hire. I can’t think of anyone. Can any of you?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
it will be some lackey because they'll want to keep Moore because Dak leads the league in yardage even though that is meaningless

Not slamming Dak, but passing yards is the least useful way to evaluate a QB.

I mean, freaking Jamis Winston is number 2 in the league behind Dak in total passing yards...……..anybody think Winston is any good?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
:lmao:
3hjibx.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry likes guys who have proven themselves, but they should look at def coordinators around the league
and see about getting one who has done good with defense, that is what the cowboys need is a better defense,but as far as leadership, those DC's may or may not be good leaders.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Jerry likes guys who have proven themselves, but they should look at def coordinators around the league
and see about getting one who has done good with defense, that is what the cowboys need is a better defense,but as far as leadership, those DC's may or may not be good leaders.
I would love for them to get a defensive coordinator as a headcoach too. Don Martindale DC for the Ravens would be my choice.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
He is a horrible coach. He doesn’t know how to build a team or motivate them, his pep talks are weak and he does horrible press conferences you can’t make heads or tales of his answers. All he wants to do is stick to his game plan too conservative, I am tired of him asking our guys to do their jobs and beat the man in front of them.
Who is a sure fire HOF coach in the making that we can hire. I can’t think of anyone. Can any of you?
Yea when we were 3-5 last year JG didnt have a clue....no wait.

With that said we need to get over the hump. Another voice in the room may help. Im not talking just JG but the entire coaching staff including boy genius. This season reminds me so much of Tony Dungy with Bucs. I personally look at JGs accomplishments over the last 3 seasons and think he has done what only a hand full of coaches could have done. If he goes to the Littles as reported or speculated I think he will win a SB. Who ever we bring in it needs to be an exact opposite of JG personality and approach much like in the Chuckie vs Dungy situation.

What I know of JG he will get this turned around and storm into the playoffs and I hope to the SB. But if the latter doesnt happen its time to turn the page.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
JG is 1 of 7 head coaches since 2011 that hasn't been to a Super Bowl.

Or, past the divisional round.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
He has elevated this team to the heights of mediocrity. I can see why the Giants would be interested.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
We're allowed to cuss in our thread titles?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The sad thing is I fear he's still the odds on favourite to coach the team next year. Only because of Jerry and his comfort with the current situation. Don't let his act Sunday night to the media fool you.