Who is coaching us next year if Garrett is out

Golfzilla77

Reaction score
i don't think it matters, if the new coach has the same Jerry it'll be same ol', same ol'. BUT the difference will be all the excitement and hope and whatever else that blinds us into accepting mediocrity for the next 2 - 3 years. I'm getting too old to get too excited anymore

basel90

Reaction score
1) Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley should be Number one on the list . But he loves it at OU and is paid and treated like king . His boss at Oklahoma university ( joe castiglione ) is the best AD in the USA

2) Sean Payton should be next , but the cost will be big . JJ missed on him last year before the extension Sean signed .

3) Brian shotenheimer the OC at Seattle should be next .

DallasDomination

Reaction score
we Could of had Kyle Shanahan if we would of fired Garrett years ago...

We need creative minds. Have you seen the Niners games? He even has his Dad on the booth as an advisor... for free. Coaching matters people.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3hiwzx.jpg

I know we had a discussion on this about a month ago, but I want a more updated one

Big_D

Reaction score
we Could of had Kyle Shanahan if we would of fired Garrett years ago...

We need creative minds. Have you seen the Niners games? He even has his Dad on the booth as an advisor... for free. Coaching matters people.

It’s ridiculous how this team completely undervalues coaching. This is a joke!

Big_D

Reaction score
odds are it won't change if their is a new HC. JJ is about JJ...the Cowboys are 2nd.

Probably true, but this situation is horrendous and coaching is killing this team. Even with Jerry game management is very fixable.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Probably true, but this situation is horrendous and coaching is killing this team. Even with Jerry game management is very fixable.
yes it is...but do you have any faith that it will change with the next crew...sadly I don't....the way JJ leads the Cowboys has proven it doesn't work...he's not changing....so odds are the results won't either

Tractor1

Reaction score
I'd like to see Chris Petersen take the job. He's an innovative headcoach, and he'd most likely retain Kellen as the OC. He might even carry a little weight in the eyes of our defensive personnel.

Big_D

Reaction score
yes it is...but do you have any faith that it will change with the next crew...sadly I don't....the way JJ leads the Cowboys has proven it doesn't work...he's not changing....so odds are the results won't either

A better coach wins. there's talent here and Garrett is a complete joke. This situation has to change cause Jerry isn't going anywhere.