Who is going to win SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm trying to not let hype fog my better judgement. I did back in 2002 and it cost me.

This is how I see it. I could be wrong. The Eagles played a historically weak NFC, and the weakest division in the AFC. The road to the SB was through the Giants and a team without a quarterback, and now they're playing the 2nd best AFC team in the SB, although not by much.

Even though they're the best team in the NFC, but what does that really say? We really don't know how they'll stack up against the best teams in the AFC. This will be a true test for them. I just don't think the Eagles are as good as the AFC top teams.

Chiefs -40
Eagles- 24

reddyuta

Reaction score
eagles.i don't think it will be close unless the eagles have some turnovers

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I heard a stat on the the radio Friday that when Hurts is 3rd and 7 or worse he’s the 34th ranked QB in all of football. MVP material huh?…….That was Jerry on the radio.
That was Jerry you heard on the radio. BTW, Hurts was 16-1 this season, he even played well in the 1 loss.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Mahomes might be running for his life . And wouldn’t KC benefit from a strong RB to feed off of Mahomes ? And vice versa . Would love to see Philly lose another SB for the history books like Vermeil and Reid did just don’t see it . Eagles 32-17

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Key to this game: If the chiefs can score early and force Hurts to throw the ball they win. In the games the eagles won, they had big leads early and especially at half. In the games they lost or won in a close game, they were either behind early or it was close at half.

Hurts is not a great passer and has only thrown 25 passes all season when behind! It’s a ton easier to be an effective QB on 3rd and 1 than 3rd and 7. If the eagles are forced to play from behind, they are very beatable. If they get ahead of people early, they are really tough.
Very telling stat re only 25 passes

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’d have to go with the team that has the best qb in the league…..KC
He has a bad ankle and great defenses with a fierce pass rush usually step up in the Super Bowl. The last time Mahomes played in a Super Bowl he had a bad toe and Tampa’s pass rush took over. If Mahomes can’t move around the way he normally does it could be a long day for KC.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Forget the points, just straight up, who’s going to win the Super Bowl and what’s the score gonna be? Sorry?
Eagles - 31
Chiefs - 20
I want KC to win but unfortunately I think the Eagles D is the difference snd they win 35-20

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard a stat on the the radio Friday that when Hurts is 3rd and 7 or worse he’s the 34th ranked QB in all of football. MVP material huh?…….
The eagles have modeled for the Cowboys how to make Dak a QB that can take a team to a SB because Hurts is not that great. Here’s what their model is:
  1. Build a great OL that can support a killer running game. The eagles have arguably the best OL in NFL. They have very few 3rd and longs which greatly help their mediocre QB.
  2. Build a great DL. They have the most sacks since the ‘85 bears. And their DL shuts down the run. They don’t have a great secondary but it doesn’t matter. They’re always ahead.
  3. Start Fast- when you’re ahead 21-0 early, you don’t even need a great QB.
BOTTOM LINE- The eagles are dominant in the trenches. When your OL can dominate the running game, a bus driver can win.

JBS

Reaction score
He has a bad ankle and great defenses with a fierce pass rush usually step up in the Super Bowl. The last time Mahomes played in a Super Bowl he had a bad toe and Tampa’s pass rush took over. If Mahomes can’t move around the way he normally does it could be a long day for KC.
You keep saying this. It won’t happen. 1. He’s fine. 2. He gets rid of the ball insanely quickly. 3. Chiefs OL much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.