Who is going to win SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
You’re the one who started this and I don’t predict scores. I think Philly will win, but I’m pulling for KC.
Good. This is what I figured you thought. Ok. Let’s see what happens.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I know he's a full bloody Eagle and this may not be popular but I'm so impressed with this kid. Nothing flashes, not an in-your-face kind of player, just grounded and all business.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
whatever you want. I don’t want you to be silent
Then just an I told you so, I dont want you to ever be silent either.
Disgusting Eagles win this SB easily.

Reactions: JBS

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
I am stunned at people predicting an Eagles blowout win.

I just don't see it happening unless Mahomes gets injured early.

He gets rid of the ball very quickly. He doesn't turn it over a ton. That can help negate a pass rush.

Not saying the Eagles can't win. But a blowout win would shock me.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

He gets rid of the ball very quickly. He doesn't turn it over a ton. That can help negate a pass rush.

Get ready for a shocker my friend.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
It will depend on the Philly OL and KC DL. If philly can run the ball at will , KC will have tough time keeping up, the only way KC beats them is scoring early and shut/ slow run game and philly has to rely on Hurts passing to win.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Neither QB is healthy. Hurts hasn't looked right since returning from his shoulder injury, but he hasn't had to do much in the playoffs. That will change today.

Eagles defense is good, but they aren't facing Daniel Jones or Josh Johnson. I'm going with the Chiefs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I don’t think many thought Tampa would blowout KC a couple years ago in the Super Bowl but it happened. KC was a three point favorite. Seemed like practically everyone was picking them to win that game. It was supposed to be a changing of the guard at QB between Mahomes and Brady but it didn’t turn out that way. The game got put on Mahomes who had a bad toe and Tampa’s pass rush teed off on him. He enters todays game with a bad ankle against another ferocious pass rush. Philly blew out both their playoff opponents and KC had a tough go in both their playoff games. I wouldn’t be shocked by a blowout Philly win if the game gets put on Mahomes like it did a couple of years ago against Tampa.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
I’m still not sure which team the elephant, giraffe or donkey picked. How am I supposed to know which team wins :huh:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If i was the Eagles i'd go hit that ankle asap. If the Eagles hit it and he can still play then forget about it, i wouldn't chase it.

If i was the Chiefs i'd try to strike early and often.

Calling OT now since i don't really care who wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.