Who is Jayron Kearse?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Who is Jayron Kearse and how did he get on our football team....?

While I’m at it since I started a thread.. Parsons needs to be a edge rusher from this point forward. Dallas got lucky and stole a potential phenom edge rusher when stupidly drafting a linebacker. Now they need to just go ahead and convert him to that. His closing speed is something else.

Also, is Tony Pollard still a joke and nothing but a scat back to some of you or do you finally agree with me that the guy is probably a top 10 back if he got the volume of a starting NFL RB?

I also never want to hear how NFL coaches are these all knowing people who should never be questioned after that blunder with half a minute to go. That’s amateur.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Luck is not what you call Cowboys. This kid is!! He has a home.:):):)

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Well then, if we keep Parsons at puss rusher, we need to draft more LBs, because #9 is still a liability.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Micah Parsons is the best LB on the team. I keep him in the middle where he can run to the ball and impact the game in many more ways. Blitz him more…stand him up outside and send him off Tank’s shoulder. Occasionally let him spell Gregory, but I’m not moving him full time to pass rusher unless we move back to a 3-4. Use him everywhere so teams cannot account for him.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Micah Parsons is the best LB on the team. I keep him in the middle where he can run to the ball and impact the game in many more ways. Blitz him more…stand him up outside and send him off Tank’s shoulder. Occasionally let him spell Gregory, but I’m not moving him full time to pass rusher unless we move back to a 3-4. Use him everywhere so teams cannot account for him.
We need a LB to make tackles around the LOS. I am tired or seeing Smith get washed out of the running lane and then tail the RB down the field for a tackle after a big gain. Parsons stays at LB.