Who is Jayron Kearse?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Parsons and Pollard are playmakers extraordinaire!! Pollard’s stats plus the eye-test says he should be getting 60% of the touches and Zeke the other 40%.

People have been so beaten down by Jason Garrett football for so long that they still think the game is played like it's 1992 and we need to cram Zeke up the middle 30 times.

The NFL is built for Tony Pollards to be bigtime. 15 rushes is a modern day workhorse.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Hell man ask his Uncle who he is lol.....he's looking like he may be more than a special teamer.......

e69ebcbf-01ee-465e-ac56-1440ac4384f1_1.250ceeaf331c95fcea03887bd0ea95e9.jpeg
A-ha! So they ARE related, eh? That explains it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Kearse started seven games for Detroit last year. He was cut and finished the season on the Ravens' practice squad.

And today he looks like the Cowboys' best free agent signing. If not the best, than the best bargain.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Who is Jayron Kearse and how did he get on our football team....?

While I’m at it since I started a thread.. Parsons needs to be a edge rusher from this point forward. Dallas got lucky and stole a potential phenom edge rusher when stupidly drafting a linebacker. Now they need to just go ahead and convert him to that. His closing speed is something else.

Also, is Tony Pollard still a joke and nothing but a scat back to some of you or do you finally agree with me that the guy is probably a top 10 back if he got the volume of a starting NFL RB?

I also never want to hear how NFL coaches are these all knowing people who should never be questioned after that blunder with half a minute to go. That’s amateur.

We've heard this about a few Cowboy superstars or legends...........

Zman5

Reaction score
I said on another thread that we are going see a player show himself in his first start like how Miles Austin did in his first start against KC.
I thought may Armstrong or C Wilson but looks like it ended up being Kearse.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We've heard this about a few Cowboy superstars or legends...........

Whoever had the cajones this week to say let’s put him at defensive end when they drafted and had him at linebacker all training camp deserves a raise.

He wasn’t some situation pass rusher either he was in the thick of it battling and my gosh can he close on the QB fast.

Ozone22

Reaction score
I thought I heard them say "Javon Kearse" a few times, I was like uhhh when did he come out of retirement? Then I actually noticed we have a safety named Kearse lol. I like what I see so far.
Thought I heard the same thing. Lol

conner01

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I didn't think he'd make the roster and if he's more than ST guy and depth guy I think we are in trouble but he can contribute in certain packages
My exact feeling
But if he plays like that all year he’s gonna be a well paid man
Best game of his career but he really hasn’t played much

JayFord

Reaction score
hes aggressive and he flys all over the place

i hope it stays that way hes a surprise kinda in the way Kamren Curl is a surprise for the WFT

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is Jayron Kearse and how did he get on our football team....?

While I’m at it since I started a thread.. Parsons needs to be a edge rusher from this point forward. Dallas got lucky and stole a potential phenom edge rusher when stupidly drafting a linebacker. Now they need to just go ahead and convert him to that. His closing speed is something else.

Also, is Tony Pollard still a joke and nothing but a scat back to some of you or do you finally agree with me that the guy is probably a top 10 back if he got the volume of a starting NFL RB?

I also never want to hear how NFL coaches are these all knowing people who should never be questioned after that blunder with half a minute to go. That’s amateur.

Not sure where Kearse came from. The name is familial but not THAT Kearse. Dude went beast mode!

NOBODY...EVER...said Pollard was a joke. So you are one fked up bulshtter saying that,.

You can't appreciate we have two GREAT rbs on our team...that we FINALLY were able to use.

You have to insult, and make up LIES....to prove your stupid insulting agenda?

We love Pollard..nobody ever said different. STOP LYING! GOD!