Who is Jayron Kearse?

lqmac1

Reaction score
I was at the game and the dude is a giant in person! Stud!

jnday

Reaction score
Who is Jayron Kearse and how did he get on our football team....?

While I’m at it since I started a thread.. Parsons needs to be a edge rusher from this point forward. Dallas got lucky and stole a potential phenom edge rusher when stupidly drafting a linebacker. Now they need to just go ahead and convert him to that. His closing speed is something else.

Also, is Tony Pollard still a joke and nothing but a scat back to some of you or do you finally agree with me that the guy is probably a top 10 back if he got the volume of a starting NFL RB?

I also never want to hear how NFL coaches are these all knowing people who should never be questioned after that blunder with half a minute to go. That’s amateur.
Pollard is doing great in the limited role that he is playing. If they increased the volume of snaps he plays, his effectiveness will decrease. He thrives against defenses that are tiring. If he is used as an every down RB, his production will decline because of his lack of durability. He was used perfectly today.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Not sure where Kearse came from. The name is familial but not THAT Kearse. Dude went beast mode!

NOBODY...EVER...said Pollard was a joke. So you are one fked up bulshtter saying that,.

You can't appreciate we have two GREAT rbs on our team...that we FINALLY were able to use.

You have to insult, and make up LIES....to prove your stupid insulting agenda?

We love Pollard..nobody ever said different. STOP LYING! GOD!
They are related

TheHerd

Reaction score
The one carry where Pollard shook off Bosa then powered his way through several defenders to get the first down should say everything that needs to be said. He’s no scat back.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The one carry where Pollard shook off Bosa then powered his way through several defenders to get the first down should say everything that needs to be said. He’s no scat back.

So ONE play makes that true? ONE play NEVER says ANTHYING about ANYONE.

I LOVE having both of these backs. But Pollards gets DESTROYED last game against Tampa.

Not sure why such STUPID IDIOTS can't seem to appreciate us having both backs on our team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Pollard is doing great in the limited role that he is playing. If they increased the volume of snaps he plays, his effectiveness will decrease. He thrives against defenses that are tiring. If he is used as an every down RB, his production will decline because of his lack of durability. He was used perfectly today.

blah blah blah.

That’s all you got.

If they increased his role he would be even more awesome because he’s an awesome player and he’s been awesome anytime he gets opportunities.

RBs don’t become less productive with more volume.

TheHerd

Reaction score
So ONE play makes that true? ONE play NEVER says ANTHYING about ANYONE.

I LOVE having both of these backs. But Pollards gets DESTROYED last game against Tampa.

Not sure why such STUPID IDIOTS can't seem to appreciate us having both backs on our team.
Wow, read much into a statement? I love Zeke. He’s the workhorse and I feel alone sometimes wrong here because I still think he’s a stud.

But yes, one play shows Pollard isn’t just a scat back. Dude runs hard and has some strength. I wouldn’t want him without Zeke, and I think Moore is using him perfectly.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I'll be honest: I had zero expectations for the db free agents. I think Kearse was robbed on the int as well.

While I'm at it LVE brought it today. Even Jaylon was out there making plays. :omg::laugh:
Jaylon was garbage. Dude still doesn’t attack his gap.he just waits or “jump” out of it like it’s a forbidden space

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

He’s been running hard since the first pre-season game he played in against the Rams but these nerds can’t get past him playing behind Darrell Henderson in college so since that’s what he did in college that’s what they have limited him to.

He may never get the opportunity to be the lead guy in Dallas but if he got volume the guy is going to be a top 10 back.

Dude has special / elite vision and acceleration.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly.

If we design our running game correctly...Pollard, Zeke, Dak....well EVERYONE wins.

It is formidable.

75boyz

Reaction score
Who is Jayron Kearse and how did he get on our football team....?

While I’m at it since I started a thread.. Parsons needs to be a edge rusher from this point forward. Dallas got lucky and stole a potential phenom edge rusher when stupidly drafting a linebacker. Now they need to just go ahead and convert him to that. His closing speed is something else.

Also, is Tony Pollard still a joke and nothing but a scat back to some of you or do you finally agree with me that the guy is probably a top 10 back if he got the volume of a starting NFL RB?

I also never want to hear how NFL coaches are these all knowing people who should never be questioned after that blunder with half a minute to go. That’s amateur.

Another really good post of which I strongly agree with all of it.
Nice job.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, read much into a statement? I love Zeke. He’s the workhorse and I feel alone sometimes wrong here because I still think he’s a stud.

But yes, one play shows Pollard isn’t just a scat back. Dude runs hard and has some strength. I wouldn’t want him without Zeke, and I think Moore is using him perfectly.

Okay it;s cool. I still disagree. ONE play does NOT prove anything.

Do you imagine how many NFL players had ONE GREAT PLAY....and then nothing else EVER/

But we do agree....Tony and zeke are a GREAT duo...*if* we can design the plays right. Today...I think we did! AMAZING!

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Stupidly drafting a linebacker" Not sure what your comment is here other than ill-informed. Parsons was the #1 ranked D player in the draft, period. And, he's the #1 player on the D.

Carson

Reaction score
People forget he was projected as a first rounder going into his senior year at Clemson

jnday

Reaction score
blah blah blah.

That’s all you got.

If they increased his role he would be even more awesome because he’s an awesome player and he’s been awesome anytime he gets opportunities.

RBs don’t become less productive with more volume.
RBs become less productive when their body starts breaking down. As he tires out with a heavier work load, his speed and explosiveness will slow down and he would become very average. His college coaches knew this, the pro scouts knew this and the Cowboy’s coaching staff knows it. Pollard has a great game today. Good for him. This game was exceptional and it is not his normal performance. He has played in a lot of games while he has been in Dallas and he didn’t get these results or anything similar. You are getting too excited about his production today and it is effecting your common sense. We have seen RBs that was situational players in Dallas before. Barber and Felix Jones was great situational RBs and both of them became very average when they became full time starters.