Who is most under appreciated player in Cowboys history

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I love the Tony Liscio mention. He was an oft-injured offensive tackle who was traded to San Diego before the 1971 season in the deal that brought Lance Alworth to the Cowboys. The Chargers tried to trade him soon afterwards to Miami, but Tony L decided to retire instead.

Then in November Ralph Neely broke his leg in a motorcycle accident. Tom Landry called Liscio on a Wednesday, and Tony was starting against Washington on Sunday. He did well for the rest of the season and helped hold off the No-Named Defense. in SB VI.

Tony Liscio was a key, now often-forgotten, piece of our first Super Bowl victory. RIP Tony

CoachD

Reaction score
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
He was good, but coming over from Baltimore i thought he would be more dominant though.
He had to contend with a team of superstars. He played his role here and let the others do what the excelled at.

bigE79

Reaction score
Started 83 of 89 games playing LT (one season at LG) for the Cowboys during their rise from 4th-year expansion team to Super Bowl Champion.
Yep,I know his history very well...
he also played hs football with my dad for the Westinghouse bulldogs in Pittsburgh.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yep,I know his history very well...
he also played hs football with my dad for the Westinghouse bulldogs in Pittsburgh.
Tony Liscio was one of many good - outstanding - great Cowboys players from the franchise's beginning through the late '80s that spent all or nearly all of their NFL career in Dallas.