Who Is The Best Team In Texas?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MC KAos;3945442 said:
it hasnt backfired on anyone until we see how the mavs do vs the grizz

lol, you are the biggest hater. Can't stand it when you get wussed after talking smack eh?

MC KAos

Reaction score
nyc;3945463 said:
lol, you are the biggest hater. Can't stand it when you get wussed after talking smack eh?

IM a hater? go back to the mavs thread and look at my posts throughout that series. i dont hate the mavs, i hate the idiot mavs fans that talk stupid nonsense when their team is doing good and then disappear when their team starts sucking.

im always here, either talking basketball with normal mavs fans or defending my team with the bandwagon mavs fans. I was actually enjoying cheering for the mavs that series but you made it very easy for me to go back to cheering against them

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Anyone still want to tell me LA has a better bench than Dallas?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;3945694 said:
Anyone still want to tell me LA has a better bench than Dallas?

Dallas has had the best bench in the NBA and has all season long. This isnt an opinion, it's a statistical fact. Overall, the Mavericks' bench had the best plus/minus of any in the league by a decent margin. The Mavericks have a guy coming off the bench who would start for all but three or four teams in the league and two other guys who would start for over half the league. Hell, Corey Brewer was a starter in Minnesota and is lucky if he sees the floor in Dallas.

Everyone is now acknowledging that the Mavericks have the best bench because it is undeniable, but many earlier this season refused to look at the stats. Adding Peja only furthered the Mavs advantage.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3945734 said:
Dallas has had the best bench in the NBA and has all season long. This isnt an opinion, it's a statistical fact. Overall, the Mavericks' bench had the best plus/minus of any in the league by a decent margin. The Mavericks have a guy coming off the bench who would start for all but three or four teams in the league and two other guys who would start for over half the league. Hell, Corey Brewer was a starter in Minnesota and is lucky if he sees the floor in Dallas.

Everyone is now acknowledging that the Mavericks have the best bench because it is undeniable, but many earlier this season refused to look at the stats. Adding Peja only furthered the Mavs advantage.

And Roddy would be active for every team as well.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;3945810 said:
And Roddy would be active for every team as well.

Roddy would be active for us had he not gotten hurt at the end of the season and lost his spot in the rotation. When he went out, Barea, Peja and Brewer all started playing very well. Now that he is healthy, whose minutes does he take? Stevenson's maybe?

DFWJC

Reaction score
MC KAos;3945469 said:
IM a hater? go back to the mavs thread and look at my posts throughout that series. i dont hate the mavs, i hate the idiot mavs fans that talk stupid nonsense when their team is doing good and then disappear when their team starts sucking.

im always here, either talking basketball with normal mavs fans or defending my team with the bandwagon mavs fans. I was actually enjoying cheering for the mavs that series but you made it very easy for me to go back to cheering against them
I'd just ask that people don't sterotype all Mavs fans into one light. I'm sure I don't need to say that to a sports fan, but some aorund here do tend to paint with broad brushes.
The Mavs have an extremely loyal fan base...which is tougher to do when you have never won a title. I can't say the local media is very loyal but they are not paid to be so.

My guess is that the Mavs are at or very near the top in NBA attendance over the last 8-9 years. That includes both paid and actual attendance.
They have one of the longest sellout streaks in NBA history.

MC KAos

Reaction score
DFWJC;3945823 said:
I'd just ask that people don't sterotype all Mavs fans into one light. I'm sure I don't need to say that to a sports fan, but some aorund here do tend to paint with broad brushes.
The Mavs have an extremely loyal fan base...which is tougher to do when you have never won a title. I can't say the local media is very loyal but they are not paid to be so.

My guess is that the Mavs are at or very near the top in NBA attendance over the last 8-9 years. That includes both paid and actual attendance.
They have one of the longest sellout streaks in NBA history.

i know that, its only the loud 1% of mavs fans that get on my nerves, luckily i only ever hear from them in forums, all the mavs fans i know personally are cool talking basketball, not nonsense

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3945817 said:
Roddy would be active for us had he not gotten hurt at the end of the season and lost his spot in the rotation. When he went out, Barea, Peja and Brewer all started playing very well. Now that he is healthy, whose minutes does he take? Stevenson's maybe?
I'd be surprised if Stevenson saw anything but garbage minutes for the rest of the playoffs, unless it's against Wade or maybe Joe Johnson if the Mavs make the Finals. He started this series because of Kobe, but the Grizz, Thunder and Bulls don't have that kind of 2 guard. Ray Allen's not a drive the ball type of 2 guard.

Stevenson just jacks up too many bad shots.

MC KAos

Reaction score
peplaw06;3945873 said:
I'd be surprised if Stevenson saw anything but garbage minutes for the rest of the playoffs, unless it's against Wade or maybe Joe Johnson if the Mavs make the Finals. He started this series because of Kobe, but the Grizz, Thunder and Bulls don't have that kind of 2 guard. Ray Allen's not a drive the ball type of 2 guard.

Stevenson just jacks up too many bad shots.

i agree, maybe its because he doesnt know the system, but i think they should start brewer instead of stevenson

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
MC KAos;3945846 said:
i know that, its only the loud 1% of mavs fans that get on my nerves, luckily i only ever hear from them in forums, all the mavs fans i know personally are cool talking basketball, not nonsense

Yeah.. Like me :)