Who is the most Athletically gifted player on the Cowboys?

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Did any of our top guys play high level hoops?

No, but Zeke was a state champion in the 100 meters, 200 meters, 110 meter hurdles, and 300 meter hurdles, winning all within a 2 and 1/2 time frame. He recorded career-best times of 10.95 seconds in the 100 meters 22.05 seconds in the 200 meters, 13.77 seconds in the 110 meter hurdles and 37.52 seconds in the 300 meter hurdles.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No, but Zeke was a state champion in the 100 meters, 200 meters, 110 meter hurdles, and 300 meter hurdles, winning all within a 2 and 1/2 time frame. He recorded career-best times of 10.95 seconds in the 100 meters 22.05 seconds in the 200 meters, 13.77 seconds in the 110 meter hurdles and 37.52 seconds in the 300 meter hurdles.
Whoosh,,,&,,,Ka- BOOM!
INCOMING FACTORING FACTIODS ARE LANDING WITHIN THE PERIMETER,,,:omg:
* #21 sports BONA FIDES of BAD-ASSERY absent of currently issued field dossierso_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Please define athletically gifted....because if I'm voting...It's Kellen Moore. He's like the Chuck Norris of QBs...w/o the decent O-line.;)
,,,COPY THAT!,,,HANDS DOWN HE DO!,,,and now that he packs genuine organizationally authorized coaching CLOUT,,, he could always "suit up" during halftime and carry the day,,,er,,,in a pinch,I reckon:thumbup:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
,,,COPY THAT!,,,HANDS DOWN HE DO!,,,and now that he packs genuine organizationally authorized coaching CLOUT,,, he could always "suit up" during halftime and carry the day,,,er,,,in a pinch,I reckon:thumbup:
I recon I could ponder on this and come up with some sort of extrapolation but no one would understand my explainalization so I will not go into a babbling regurgitation of wasted keystrokes er um yea

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I recon I could ponder on this and come up with some sort of extrapolation but no one would understand my explainalization so I will not go into a babbling regurgitation of wasted keystrokes er um yea
Copy!,,,r u ready fer' some more neverending poetry's casing-liner tonite?o_O

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Dude...that left arm is solid gold...and should be in Fort Knox. I'm surprised he doesn't have some sort of secret service following him around...but then again...he probably does...hence the SS is doing their job...they are there...you just don't see their presence.;)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Dude...that left arm is solid gold...and should be in Fort Knox. I'm surprised he doesn't have some sort of secret service following him around...but then again...he probably does...hence the SS is doing their job...they are there...you just don't see their presence.;)
Well,the word I've got on the 'cat' is he's of a infinitely more sly nature than a north bound jungle jaguar migrating up outta Mexico, wiser than a nighttime flying one winged hoot owl, and man enough to knock two surly drunk draft mules plumb outta' their nailed down steel shoes,clean plumb off'a their hooves, with but a single blow from that southpaw powerhouse he sports ,,,:thumbup: