Who is the most Athletically gifted player on the Cowboys?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I would put Cole Beasley in the mix 5"08"

He damn sure backslams it at the hoop a hell of a lot better than he can 'rap',,, seriously! I'd done bailed out& yanked the ripcord almost 45 seconds into ' clicking on' after trying listening to his 'gist',,,o_O

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He damn sure backslams it at the hoop a hell of a lot better than he can 'rap',,, seriously! I'd done bailed out& yanked the ripcord almost 45 seconds into ' clicking on' after trying listening to his 'gist',,,o_O

I believe that but then again I'm not a fan of rap. In fairness Troy sucked at signing as well. lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Funny part is it shows what winning does. Tony played golf or wore a backwards cap and fans when ape **** on him. Troy Cuts a record on his free time and does some TV appearances on some sitcoms and you did not hear a peep. lol

John813

Reaction score
joe_looney.jpg

1. B jones
2. Tyron Smith
3. LVE

IMO

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I believe that but then again I'm not a fan of rap. In fairness Troy sucked at signing as well. lol

Ya,well I really ain't a fan of either of those particular musical venues,,, & can't ever recall having an 'urge' to hear #8 croon cowboy style,,, hey,bro? Is that REALLY true ,what this thread is saying about #31?,,, that he's the "world record" holder in the vertical jump?,,,, that blows my mind,as that attribute really hasn't been of noticeable effect to register in my memory ( I recall seeing #33/24chideo having more airborne hangtime defensing plays in his A.O. ,,,o_O)

DallasDomination

Reaction score
In terms of athletisicm it's the corners and wide outs followed by running backs. They are the most athletic people in football. Comparable to other great athletes in other sports.

In terms of pure athletisicm of course. Running, jumping, agility, speed etc..

Toro9

Reaction score
Other than the #38?,,,I'd have to draw from my learnered observations of the former #82 I've been initiated into my current levels of A#1 KNOWLEDGE,,,, therefore, my card would flop down on the silky fluid yet powerful field movements of that #80 dude:starspin:
Thank you. I was about to lose my **** not seeing any votes for 38.