Who is the one player from an opposing team you grew to hate as an Cowboys fan?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Does it have to be a player?

and did you have to “grow to hate them” or is it ok if you hated them from the first time you became aware of their existence?

nfl_g_ryan_400.jpg

Tussinman

Reaction score
God I couldn't stand him. Even the New York Giants fans got sick of his attitude. He cried everytime Eli didn't throw him the ball, was always injured, and threw a fit because they won the superbowl without him (wasn't even on the sideline for the superbowl, skipped the ring ceremony/white house visit, and then held out that off-season by literally camping out in the locker-room during practices).

RoboQB

Reaction score
I hated Joe Theismann with a passion.

Funny story.
After he retired Theismann worked for ESPN.
At the end of his career, Phil Simms was trying to catch on with the
Browns in training camp.
Joe, in studio, was interviewing Simms, who was in Cleveland.
Joe starts with "Hey Phil, how's the arm?"
Simms says "Arm's good Joe. How are those alimony payments?"
The look on Theismann's face was priceless. Chris Berman was
trying not to laugh but failed miserably. It was hilarious!

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
The Pittsburg Steelers, all players from every team since their inception. Still good with this.

I'm down with this but there's a special dark place for Jack Lambert. How he got away with assaulting Cliff Harris in the SB I'll never understand. Not even a flag.

44 second mark:

I despise Pittsburg immensely. I despise the organization and every team they ever had but especially those 1970's teams and all those zebras that were on the take from old man Rooney.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Dexter Manley and Wilbur Marshall... for obvious reasons as they were Commanders.
Andre Walters... Only time I laughed at a player getting injured when he broke his arm.
However I’ve no hate for him anymore, just sadness of what happened to him and the probable causes of it.

Lutonio

Reaction score
It was shorter lived than expected, but I loathed RG3 for a few seasons. I thought he was fake, and I didn’t like hearing about him trading marking brain dead sayings like “unbelievably believable” and how he reportedly acted in meetings with team demands.

I took great pleasure in calling him RG 0-3 after they lost three to start that season. It didn’t quite have the same ring to it by the time it became RG 0-5.