Who is your favorite Dallas Cowboy of all time?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Roger Staubach - Troy Aikman - Roy Williams - Darren Woodson - Randy White - Rocket Ismail

Quite a few on the current team I would choose ...... including the headcoach

skinsscalper

Reaction score
zrinkill;5077684 said:
Roger Staubach - Troy Aikman - Roy Williams - Darren Woodson - Randy White - Rocket Ismail

Quite a few on the current team I would choose ...... including the headcoach

Interesting, zrin. I liked me some Rocket, too.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson.

Not sure exactly why, I always thought he was perhaps the most talented guy to ever play LB, but was also one of the biggest wastes of talent ever. He was LT before LT, just didn't control his use of Bolivian Marching Powder as well.

He's a guy who has screwed up severely, but even to this day I still root for him in the "game of life". He says he's clean now, and I hope that is true. I'm still rooting for you Thomas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjYXbVlYBMc

Wood

Reaction score
I remember as kid reading about Manster...I didn't know if I should continue as fan or to be very afraid. They had cartoon image at top article showing part of his body as football players and other half as monster.

Flinger

Reaction score
Wood;5077761 said:
I remember as kid reading about Manster...I didn't know if I should continue as fan or to be very afraid. They had cartoon image at top article showing part of his body as football players and other half as monster.
He was a beast coming out of college (Maryland, I think) and totally met every expectation. He set the tone from the beginning and never relented. The guy was a beast.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Flinger;5077771 said:
He was a beast coming out of college (Maryland, I think) and totally met every expectation. He set the tone from the beginning and never relented. The guy was a beast.
Actually Randy struggled his first 2 years with the boys as they put him at middle linebacker in Landry's flex defense. He didn't dominate until they moved him to D-Tackle in 1977.

Kristen82

Reaction score
Don't really know any Cowboys from more than say 5 years ago. I'll go with Romo for his uh, physical assets...:) (I'm sure Kristie will agree with me).

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Charlie Waters and Cliff Harris was a great pair on defense! and Roger on offense.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
I think it's an insult for Jason Witten to not be included in alot of these lists.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
michael-irvin-dallas-cowboys-full-extension-portrait-3361973.jpg

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lonestar94;5078058 said:
I think it's an insult for Jason Witten to not be included in alot of these lists.

...or a credit to all the other players in the history of this great organization.

CxC1993

Reaction score
I'm 20 so I don't remember a lot of the greats listed here but I do respect them. For me it's Jason Witten. He always gives everything on the field, has heart, is tough as can be, carries himself with class and is a tremendous leader.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Gonna give a little love for these guys because I didn't see them mentioned:

Tom Rafferty
Doug Cosbie
Dennis Thurman
Billy Joe Dupree
Butch Johnson
Jim Jeffcoat
Mark Stepnoski
Mark Tuinei