Who is your favorite Dallas Cowboy of all time?

Wood

Reaction score
how bout unsung list. My top 5:

1. James Washington
2. Dat Nguyen
3. Bill Bates
4. Jay Novecek
5. Mark Stepnoski

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Wood;5078222 said:
how bout unsung list. My top 5:

1. James Washington
2. Dat Nguyen
3. Bill Bates
4. Jay Novecek
5. Mark Stepnoski
6. Eugene Lockhart

Added one more to your solid list.

Where as Danny is my favorite Cowboy, without a doubt, in my mind, Roger Staubach and Bob Lilly are the greatest Cowboys players of all-time...
:starspin

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
#12 Staubach

I also love Dat and Ware are my two favorite players recently.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
For me it will be Randy White...unless some other Terrapin becomes one of the best at his position on the Cowboys team.

Randy White was amazing to watch and a cool guy to meet.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
MICHAEL IRVIN.

I was about 10 and he caught my attention with his swag self while my dad was watching the Cowboys, and I have been watching the Cowboys ever since.

CBfaninWV9

Reaction score
I became a fan at 6 years old due to Tom Landry. He was a Christian and reminded me a bit of my grand-dad. Also admired Danny White, Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman. Respected all of the guys that wore the Star.

Reaction score
I'm going with Troy Aikman, when he said losing hurt worse than the joy of winning.... He won me over.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
1. Staubach
2. Irvin

how polar opposite personalities?
but both made plays when it mattered. had huge heart.

3. Emmitt

current player
Sean Lee
Dez

youth and talent.
both have ring of honor potential

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gosh there are many over the years that I really loved watching. 1st names that come to mind are Bob Lilly and Roger Staubach. However if I had to point to one guy I really admired it was Walt Garrison.

He was a Cowboy both on and off the field. He was a tough guy playing through various injuries and never let it show. He was amazed at what the Cowboys would pay him to play football saying his dad worked long hard hours and here are the Cowboys willing to pay him what he thought was a lot of money to play a game? Reality was Walt was not highly paid compared to others during that time but he played the game as hard as he could and loved playing the game.

JackWagon

Reaction score
Roger the Dodger ... I have been a fan of his since i started watching football.

coult44

Reaction score
Emmitt Smith, Deion Sanders, Bill Bates, Tony Dorsett, Danny White, Troy, Woody, Irvin, Larry Allen, Nate Newton,Kenny Norton,,,Too many to list...