Who says the referees are not biased and help other teams beat the Cowboys?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Kinda funny when you think about it, all these people involved 1000s over over the years and they all keep the secret of fixing games. Don’t know why people can’t understand bad calls happen at every level of play from HS up and will always be part of the game.
The tin foil crew don’t have any actual proof of communication, planned coordination, et cetera, demonstrating actual conspiracy to undermine the Cowboys.

All they have are clips of bad calls, which every fanbase in the NFL can make claim to. Then they motive monger to conclude the the real reason the bad call/non-call occurred.

It’s sad really. They are grown adults that believe in the boogie man. It’s a coping strategy used by them to do deal with a reality they don’t want to face.

Brax

Reaction score
The tin foil crew don’t have any actual proof of communication, planned coordination, et cetera, demonstrating actual conspiracy to undermine the Cowboys.

All they have are clips of bad calls, which every fanbase in the NFL can make claim to. Then they motive monger to conclude the the real reason the bad call/non-call occurred.

It’s sad really. They are grown adults that believe in the boogie man. It’s a coping strategy used by them to do deal with a reality they don’t want to face.
I don’t think they know it’s a crime and carries jail time if caught. You are 100% correct they can’t deal with reality.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don’t think they know it’s a crime and carries jail time if caught. You are 100% correct they can’t deal with reality.
And this is how they get away with it. . . Because you have convinced yourself that they are not doing it. . . There is no crime. . . It is Entertainment. . . A Ref manipulating a game is just part of the script . . . Just like when a TV show kills off a Character, there is no crime. It is just part of the script

Only Risk that is posed is people finally coming to terms with the BS and they stop gambling. But that will never happen because people like you would never ever believe that it is fixed

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't know if there's a bias (there could be, especially with betting). However, I do think the officiating has been atrocious. Fwiw, here's a video from a Giants fan that makes some really good content who talks about it.

I think bad calls will happen. I mean, the refs are human. However, technology should be much more involved. I think if they made everything reviewable, it'd make the ability for the correct call to be made at a much higher rate.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's true or not ..... I doubt it.

In any case it would not surprise me the way Jerry thumbs his nose at the league.

The team doesn't deserve it, but Jerry does.

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score

Tin Foil . . . Actual Proof . . . Boogie Man . coping strategy to deal with Reality they don't want to face . . . Wow, you have an amazing Mind

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You should quit following the Cowboys. You’re embarrassing the fanbase.

Still waiting on answer from you by the way tin man. Still hiding?
Notice how no one has liked your dumb response. You're becoming a joke like the few around here. You're also constantly bashing the Cowboys while propping up opponents. You're no Cowboys fan. Don't you live in California? Go follow the Rams or Chargers. The Dallas Cowboys don't need and won't miss you.

Brax

Reaction score
And this is how they get away with it. . . Because you have convinced yourself that they are not doing it. . . There is no crime. . . It is Entertainment. . . A Ref manipulating a game is just part of the script . . . Just like when a TV show kills off a Character, there is no crime. It is just part of the script

Only Risk that is posed is people finally coming to terms with the BS and they stop gambling. But that will never happen because people like you would never ever believe that it is fixed
Here let me brush off my JD
I guess folks making millions in the league office, refs, owners are willing to spend up to 5 years in a federal prison to fix a game, yes you’re one of the tin foil hat wearing crowd, seen any aliens lately LMAO

18 U.S. Code § 224 - Bribery in sporting contests​

Whoever carries into effect, attempts to carry into effect, or conspires with any other person to carry into effect any scheme in commerce to influence, in any way, by bribery any sporting contest, with knowledge that the purpose of such scheme is to influence by bribery that contest, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Haha, unhinged.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Notice how no one has liked your dumb response. You're becoming a joke like the few around here. You're also constantly bashing the Cowboys while propping up opponents. You're no Cowboys fan. Don't you live in California? Go follow the Rams or Chargers. The Dallas Cowboys don't need and won't miss you.
:lmao2:

…and still got your tailed tucked refusing to answer the question.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

And again....I'm assuming all this entertainment/manipulation started immediately AFTER our last SuperBowl win?

Or were our SuperBowl years the product of manipulation ....because it made for the best entertainment for the league (meaning, our SBs were just a farce, like a WWF match)

(The answer to this has already been provided by other similar Flat Earther/Ref Conspiracy kooks: league was legit until 1996.....then it all started getting "manipulated"

NotForLong

Reaction score
Here let me brush off my JD
I guess folks making millions in the league office, refs, owners are willing to spend up to 5 years in a federal prison to fix a game, yes you’re one of the tin foil hat wearing crowd, seen any aliens lately LMAO

18 U.S. Code § 224 - Bribery in sporting contests​

Whoever carries into effect, attempts to carry into effect, or conspires with any other person to carry into effect any scheme in commerce to influence, in any way, by bribery any sporting contest, with knowledge that the purpose of such scheme is to influence by bribery that contest, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both
Well i guess that is why it is classified as E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T and Not SPORT and since The NFL is not a Sporting event . . . Bribery and Manipulation are Kosher

Xeven

Reaction score
Who says the refs wife’s cousins, girlfriend is laying down some heavy bets and passing the cash under the table, Hell, I might get in on that action if I was a r3f lol.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Lol. I’ve heard so many cowboy fans point to the missed hands to the face by Bradberry… but in the same play Steele, did the exact same thing to a pass rusher. There were bad and missed calls against both teams… the referees just sucked
Had they called that on Steele you’d have a point. They didn’t. Instead maybe ref or the eye in the sky said “Steele did the same thing so pick up the flag”.

That’s me totally speculating because they can’t even give an explanation. They just act like it didn’t happen. That’s not how rules or enforcement works.

NotForLong

Reaction score
And again....I'm assuming all this entertainment/manipulation started immediately AFTER our last SuperBowl win?

Or were our SuperBowl years the product of manipulation ....because it made for the best entertainment for the league (meaning, our SBs were just a farce, like a WWF match)

(The answer to this has already been provided by other similar Flat Earther/Ref Conspiracy kooks: league was legit until 1996.....then it all started getting "manipulated"
No one said that. . . it is what you are hanging on to. . . I said the Game now is manipulated even more so because of Online Gambling, AI, Headsets in the Helmets, Magnets in the Balls (Gloves and Goal Posts) and sellout Freemasonic Judges and Payers (especially high priced QB)

Why do you think there is always some dumb decision made by Romo or Dak at the wrong time. . . . No championship Glory but plenty of money and a TV deal when you retire

I am saying it is so much easier to manipulate games now, So much so that it is expected

But keep on talking about 1996 if that makes you feel better and easier to stick your head in the sand

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I love it how people like this just cherry pick bad calls… Acting like there were no bad calls going the other way. It was a terribly officiated game, but to say that it was one-sided, is just a lie
You’re free to bring those calls forward for discussion. There wasn’t a flag picked up that was thrown on the Cowboys and a picked up flag is much different than a not thrown or even a mis-thrown flag.

It’s laughable to draw some false equivalency when looking at how this game was called. No serious person who watched it would make that claim.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Who says the refs wife’s cousins, girlfriend is laying down some heavy bets and passing the cash under the table, Hell, I might get in on that action if I was a r3f lol.
You actually took the time to write this

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
If Conspiracy Theorist want to actually investigate then build a case where the same officiating crew is blatantly throwing the game against us.

Some kind of pattern . Unless of course you believe it’s a league wide collusion which would need to be backed by the NFL.

If everyone is out to get us provide me proof even in the games we win. Just showing some poor and questionable calls in a gut wrenching loss is nothing more than childish paranoia and sour grapes regardless if the calls are obviously missed .

Prove it’s more than human error , inconsistency and poor subjective judgement.
I’ve asked this a minimum of 17 times. Is it possible refs are biased? Not conspiring just biased.

Is it possible being the most talked about and nationally covered team, with the most nationally televised games bring resentment?

Do people ever get sick of it and think it is unearned? Could that make one resent and therefore have bias? Possibly even on a subconscious level?

Because I’ve named many times all the extremely rare calls against us. Those and other stuff makes me curious.