Who says the referees are not biased and help other teams beat the Cowboys?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Then the Cowboys self destructed as they unusually do.
Assume you mean as the USUALLY do.

Sorry, couldn't help myself, like I haven't made boo boos before. :rolleyes:

Teams have to learn how to win close games. It's not an automatic thing. Cowboys haven't learned that in the last 27 years. Obviously.

And it goes back to pre-Dak days, Tony, bless his heart, never learned it either. Like Tony, Dak has been trying to do it all himself in too many circumstances, just out-thinks himself sometimes also. Same with Bledsoe, Carter, and on and on.

But it could be worse, Detroit, et al have never even made 1 Super Bowl. Jets only 1 and that well over 50 years ago. Bills and Vikings had 4 shots each at a ring, couldn't "get 'er done". Bengals 0-3, if memory serves. Saints have 1 SB win (and appearance) in 56 years, took 42 years to even get there.

Will out beloved Cowboys every get back to knowing how to win? No guarantee they ever will, no guarantee they ever won't, either, of course. Pretty much that's why I watch, they're my team so I watch. And wait. And wait, and wait....

:confused:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Conspiracy Theorist want to actually investigate then build a case where the same officiating crew is blatantly throwing the game against us.

Some kind of pattern . Unless of course you believe it’s a league wide collusion which would need to be backed by the NFL.

If everyone is out to get us provide me proof even in the games we win. Just showing some poor and questionable calls in a gut wrenching loss is nothing more than childish paranoia and sour grapes regardless if the calls are obviously missed .

Prove it’s more than human error , inconsistency and poor subjective judgement.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
This is what happens when folks like you watch a clip without knowing why it was called or not called. They will not usually call holding when the player is in front of them when the player moves away you can’t keep hold of his jersey if you really watched the game it was fully explained as for PI that’s always subjective and if the teams were reversed you would say good calls. It’s pretty obvious you never played competitive football or you would know this. The biggest miss was holding on MP. MM team is a penalty machine since he’s been here, if you have complaint take it up with him. Don’t see say bad calls on those illegal contact that helped Dallas but wouldn’t expect objectify from you only tin foil hat and they plates all suck but #4 who played very well yesterday for 59 minutes.
While we're screaming about missed calls and wrongly made calls, so are several more teams just this week. Didn't read the article but I think the Pats had a legitimate gripe.

While I'm not discounting the possibility that the league has instructed the refs to be pickier against the Cowboys or more lenient against teams playing the Cowboys, I really think that'd be something that would be nearly impossible to keep a secret.

The fact is NFL players are FAST, plays happen in the blink of an eye. Why else do refs call a player out of bounds only to have replay show the player's foot just over the line on a close to the line catch? They have to watch the players hands and feet, again in a split second, man's eyes are not like chameleons, can't swivel to different ways, by the time the see the catch the player can be falling down and his feet no longer on the ground, though they were when the hands were on the ball.

And it's also not like the Cowboys haven't had penalties missed by the refs, I could go back to game films and find many such occurrences.

Just something that will never be perfectly done, officials are only human....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Assume you mean as the USUALLY do.

Sorry, couldn't help myself, like I haven't made boo boos before. :rolleyes:

Teams have to learn how to win close games. It's not an automatic thing. Cowboys haven't learned that in the last 27 years. Obviously.

And it goes back to pre-Dak days, Tony, bless his heart, never learned it either. Like Tony, Dak has been trying to do it all himself in too many circumstances, just out-thinks himself sometimes also. Same with Bledsoe, Carter, and on and on.

But it could be worse, Detroit, et al have never even made 1 Super Bowl. Jets only 1 and that well over 50 years ago. Bills and Vikings had 4 shots each at a ring, couldn't "get 'er done". Bengals 0-3, if memory serves. Saints have 1 SB win (and appearance) in 56 years, took 42 years to even get there.

Will out beloved Cowboys every get back to knowing how to win? No guarantee they ever will, no guarantee they ever won't, either, of course. Pretty much that's why I watch, they're my team so I watch. And wait. And wait, and wait....

:confused:
Yep

We aren’t good closers. We can take it the threshold or the brink of victory but struggle closing the deal.

Part of the problem is we arent as good as we think we are and these teams we can’t overcome know how to close the deal.

No doubt we can hang with the Egirls but they know how to win these type of games .

I’m suspect that these Conspiracy theorist are part the contingency making excuses for you know who and our team in general cause they think we deserved to win.

They don’t know how to separate their hearts from their minds . They think we should have won . We had opportunities to win but we stumped our foot more than any officials stopped us .

Great teams overcome poor officiating .

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Want to be even more irritated?

Eagles fumbled, what, 3 times? And recovered them all. Even one of them falling to the Cowboys would have helped.

Yes, we lost, but we can at least be glad we got closer than to the 49er's.

Not saying I'm not disappointed with the loss, just that we had a chance, the battle was lost but not the war.

Still, plenty of football left, what are we going to do, quit watching?

NotForLong

Reaction score
That’s an opinion not factually substantiated. Only accusations and sour grapes the calls didn’t go our way.

Fans know that poor inconsistent subjective officiating is part of the game and they wager anyway. That’s on them.
It is a Factor when we win as well. . . The NFL's founding Fathers were Book Keepers. . . The only reason for the game is to take bets Fans are a by product

NotForLong

Reaction score
Believe what you will. I’d argue based on the ever increasing gambling that most disagree.

What amazes me the most is these conspiracy theory fans are still supporting what they believe is Fake Football. Lol
Lol. . . You are supporting Fake Football. . . . Only difference is you are Oblivious . . . Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It is a Factor when we win as well. . . The NFL's founding Fathers were Book Keepers. . . The only reason for the game is to take bets Fans are a by product
So this Conspiracy theory only begun when legalized wagering was implemented?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve taken on this argument in these forums for decades . And I’ve yet to have any fan present evidence any in particular official is consistently throwing games against the Cowboys.

These accusations only come out after these gut wrenching losses.

But I get it. They must believe the only way we could lose is if it’s rigged against us. Lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's the same play where one of our lineman was grabbing and holding Fletcher Cox by the inside of his shoulder pads, clear as day. Everyone seems to forget that.
All linemen hold the inside of defenders' shoulder pads, but did it impede Fletcher's ability to get to the ball carrier?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ve taken on this argument in these forums for decades . And I’ve yet to have any fan present evidence any in particular official is consistently throwing games against the Cowboys.

These accusations only come out after these gut wrenching losses.

But I get it. They must believe the only way we could lose is if it’s rigged against us. Lol
Your decade's argument is lame if you truly believe what you are seeing on tape is not real and happening.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
All linemen hold the inside of defenders' shoulder pads, but did it impede Fletcher's ability to get to the ball carrier?
Judging by the stretch of his jersey, it impeded him getting anywhere, lol. He is facing the play, was trying to get there, it's pretty clear.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Want to be even more irritated?

Eagles fumbled, what, 3 times? And recovered them all. Even one of them falling to the Cowboys would have helped.

Yes, we lost, but we can at least be glad we got closer than to the 49er's.

Not saying I'm not disappointed with the loss, just that we had a chance, the battle was lost but not the war.

Still, plenty of football left, what are we going to do, quit watching?
Agreed. I’m going to keep watching the NFL. And I’m not even a FreeMason. But this is the thought that keeps me up at night. What if the Philadelphia Eagles are not really that good. You have to admit, they don’t look all that good. And if they’re not all that good, the Dallas Cowboys are also not all that good. Maybe the officials have it out out for the Cowboys and the Eagles. NotForLong will know for sure. I hope Brian Daboll isn’t a FreeMason or it is going to be another rough weekend.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Your decade's argument is lame if you truly believe what you are seeing on tape is not real and happening.
It is real . I do believe what I see. Awful calls. I get it. And there will always be poor questionable inconsistencies in officiating.

The difference is y’all believe it’s an organized collusion against the Cowboys with no evidence to support such accusations .

Is this the same officiating crews throwing these Cowboy games . Or is just random officials ?

And any other teams or games or just games we lose? Is there any evidence they are attempting to throw games we win?

Mr_437

Reaction score
In other words you don’t care what the facts are. You believe someone is screwing or cheating you over cause it doesn’t go your way or how you see it.

If you don’t have trust in officiating then I’d suggest not to participate in an event you believe to be undermined .
You have no clue of what I'm talking about haha. It's cool, I suggest you suggest yourself goofy.

mote

Reaction score
It is real . I do believe what I see. Awful calls. I get it. And there will always be poor questionable inconsistencies in officiating.

The difference is y’all believe it’s an organized collusion against the Cowboys with no evidence to support such accusations .

Is this the same officiating crews throwing these Cowboy games . Or is just random officials ?

And any other teams or games or just games we lose? Is there any evidence they are attempting to throw games we win?
And before there was TV there were bad calls and people moved on. And after TV but before slow motion, same. Now we have instant replay, challenge flags, 10,000 TV angles, another 10,000 Twitter experts, and still it's not perfect. In soccer they've introduced VAR and it's probably made the game worse, not better. The game yesterday between Chelsea and Spurs was delayed almost 25 minutes for VAR reviews, there were 5 goals overruled for various infractions, and it was a disjointed mess of a game.

Does anyone here really think that the NFL has been out for "America's Team" for 28 years? Most threads seem to blame the ownership, but I guess now it's Freemasons colluding with NFL (and the officials) to prevent Cowboys wins, rather than Romo fumbling the football or just poor coaching/management...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Organized conspiracy excuse BS.

It's bonafied, legit favoritism that everyone sees, including you!

Brax

Reaction score
While we're screaming about missed calls and wrongly made calls, so are several more teams just this week. Didn't read the article but I think the Pats had a legitimate gripe.

While I'm not discounting the possibility that the league has instructed the refs to be pickier against the Cowboys or more lenient against teams playing the Cowboys, I really think that'd be something that would be nearly impossible to keep a secret.

The fact is NFL players are FAST, plays happen in the blink of an eye. Why else do refs call a player out of bounds only to have replay show the player's foot just over the line on a close to the line catch? They have to watch the players hands and feet, again in a split second, man's eyes are not like chameleons, can't swivel to different ways, by the time the see the catch the player can be falling down and his feet no longer on the ground, though they were when the hands were on the ball.

And it's also not like the Cowboys haven't had penalties missed by the refs, I could go back to game films and find many such occurrences.

Just something that will never be perfectly done, officials are only human....
you are correct no conspiracy just humans doing their best