Who thinks Kellen will succeed?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cowboybish, May 14, 2019.

1. Idgit

Idgit Riding the Red Rocket Staff Member

55,720 Messages
    54,641 Likes Received
    That I do. Oh, and also they were annoying.

2. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

18,353 Messages
    28,752 Likes Received
    Most Real Fans Moore than likely done shoehorned them into the abyss of deep chasm ignore,,,o_O

*ya, I'm once again double amped jazzed in anticipation of as yet foreseen DALLAS COWBOYS football !

" I'm a believer in that KELLEN fever"
    :yourock::starspin::yourock:

Pantone282C, BooBooBear, cern and 3 others like this.
  3. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

29,472 Messages
    11,403 Likes Received
  4. Pantone282C

Pantone282C Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,325 Messages
    3,138 Likes Received
    :muttley: I hope to all that is good in life that KM is a success! Go get 'em Kellen!
    That you, Rowdy? :muttley:

5. Pantone282C

Pantone282C Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,325 Messages
    3,138 Likes Received
    That is the central truth to this season.

cern likes this.
  6. Eanwen

Eanwen Well-Known Member

388 Messages
    440 Likes Received
    I think he will succeed. At the very least he should be less predictable than Linehan.

Melonfeud and Pantone282C like this.
  7. Darthkuriboh

Darthkuriboh Well-Known Member

803 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    Everyone who's ever existed says he has a top notch football brain and knows the game better than most. I don't have a coaching resume to judge him by, so I'm just HOPING he does as well as advertised, but I don't expect much for the first season or two as he integrates his system

Melonfeud and Pantone282C like this.
  8. cern

cern Well-Known Member

6,675 Messages
    8,584 Likes Received
    His performance will be stunning.

Pantone282C and Melonfeud like this.
  9. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

10,789 Messages
    14,301 Likes Received
    Given what we have on offense, OL with Frederick coming back, Williams year 2, McGovern, Cooper, Gallup year 2, Witten (to an extent), Zeke, it's hard to imagine we can be any worse in the redzone.

His inexperience can be a benefit. He wants a future as an OC, and playing in Boise holding an FCS record for wins by a starting QB in NCAA Division 1 history, he's had some precedent for implementing things a little more creatively, as well as seeing teams implement new-fangled attacks/schemes.

He'll likely just view tape differently than Linehan, a different perspective that orientates around using what you have to take advantage of other teams weaknesses, and using newer principles to be more creative in using what we got.

If he's driven to succeed, and puts in the time, because it's going to involve a lot of time, I think he can be pretty successful.

Pantone282C, LOBO7 and Melonfeud like this.
  10. Melonfeud

18,353 Messages
    28,752 Likes Received
    ,,,er,,,one way or the other,stunning, HuH?

* No,,, he's gonna do what's been needing to be done for a long time, on his side of the fence, Hell, from what I've 'read into it',,,K.M. has already done been christened by
    FOOTBALL DaD with his own dockside port of deep waters to sink or swim in,,,Kellen's gonna be doing the backstroke with a crystal cut jigger of gin&tonic on the rocks balanced on his chest ,,, enjoying the domain of his home port.
    :starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Pantone282C likes this.
  11. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

8,826 Messages
    4,790 Likes Received
    There is no way to know, have to just wait and see.

Melonfeud likes this.
  12. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

23,915 Messages
    7,638 Likes Received
    This is a trick question. Otherwise, KM will be selling RVs and solar panels in Utah in 5 years.

13. Melonfeud

18,353 Messages
    28,752 Likes Received
    Have you even tried to naval gate the salt lake computer traffic in rut hour lately?,,,SHEESE!o_O

Furboy and Pantone282C like this.
  14. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

14,369 Messages
    11,188 Likes Received
    He's been groomed to do this job his whole life. He's a coach's son with a high football IQ. Yes, I think he will succeed but I don't know for sure.

15. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

9,354 Messages
    14,258 Likes Received
    No one has a clue on if he will succeed or not. He hasn't executed a single game plan yet.
    I hope he is the best OC in the history of the league but I would never hire an unproven unexeperienced coach to run any part of this team.

BigStar, cowboybish and Melonfeud like this.
  16. csirl

csirl Well-Known Member

1,755 Messages
    1,597 Likes Received
    I hope he does, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking that went down the cheap internal promotion route because Jerry is planning for getting rid of the coaching staff at the end of the season when most of the high paid ones are out of contract.

Silly and Melonfeud like this.
  17. Melonfeud

18,353 Messages
    28,752 Likes Received
    Well, there's alotta' ways of looking & seeing things,Friend,,,& yer' views one of 'em,pilgrim!:starspin:

* posted in my best at 2:35 a.m. ,,,John Wayne,,, cyber voice speak style

:muttley:

csirl likes this.
  18. Pompey-Cowboy

Pompey-Cowboy Well-Known Member

581 Messages
    932 Likes Received
    I believe that with the talent at his disposle, he simply has to use it in ways that aren't predictable. That will lead to success.

Furboy and Melonfeud like this.
  19. Melonfeud

18,353 Messages
    28,752 Likes Received
    ,,,Should his intended scheme weather the unforeseen variable's on any given play( say, a quick twitch D.L. whose way hip to those plays kellen might employ,that the "joe- S*** the ragman D lineman" he'd squared-off against in his college ball days could blow up a play at any given time
    ( that x #95 we had once on the team possessed that capability, with his @Trouty aptly labeled condor's wingspan he had to bat/tip passes)

Pantone282C likes this.
  20. Jipper

Jipper Well-Known Member

3,058 Messages
    4,501 Likes Received
    this guy thinks so...

Melonfeud likes this.