Who Took Your Pet Cats?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1480085 said:
Alan Branch went to the Cardinals where they use a 4-3, bet he becomes another Warren Sapp.

Patrick Willis went to the 49ers and now I'm hoping Hoyte can spell James or Wade can utilize his strenghts..

Nooo... Carp can take Bradie's job.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The Rams took Brian Leonard a pick before ours in the 2nd round and the Vikings too Robison one pick before ours in the 4th round.

adamknite

Reaction score
Hostile;1477259 said:
The Dolphins took John Beck, QB, BYU in the 2nd round. Since the middle of last year I have touted him as someone I'd like us to grab.

The Bears took Dan Bazuin, DE, Central Michigan. I was a bit surprised he went in the 2nd round. The kid has a great motor though.

The Saints took Robert Meachem, WR,, Tennessee. When he was there at 22 I had my hopes up even though I already knew Spencer was our target.

The 49ers took Patrick Willis, ILB, Mississippi. When I accepted the fact my man love for Laron Landry was going to be unrequited I transferred it to Willis and then to Meachem as I watched Willis rise up the charts.

Sigh. The Commanders took Laron Landry, FS, LSU. A Landry in Washington just seems wrong.

Those were mine. Who were yours?

Coartney Brown - Dallas :D
Mason Crosby - Atlanta
Troy Smith - Baltimore
Anthony Gonzalez - Colts (furious at this one)

Those are off the top of my head.

JonCJG

Reaction score
Hostile;1477259 said:
The Dolphins took John Beck, QB, BYU in the 2nd round. Since the middle of last year I have touted him as someone I'd like us to grab.

The Bears took Dan Bazuin, DE, Central Michigan. I was a bit surprised he went in the 2nd round. The kid has a great motor though.

The Saints took Robert Meachem, WR,, Tennessee. When he was there at 22 I had my hopes up even though I already knew Spencer was our target.

The 49ers took Patrick Willis, ILB, Mississippi. When I accepted the fact my man love for Laron Landry was going to be unrequited I transferred it to Willis and then to Meachem as I watched Willis rise up the charts.

Sigh. The Commanders took Laron Landry, FS, LSU. A Landry in Washington just seems wrong.

Those were mine. Who were yours?

We signed C Brown who I really wanted.

I also wanted The Tank or Walter Thomas.

We had chance to get both and didn't. :/

My hope is that someone on the roster is ready to step up in case Fergy goes down for any amount of time.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
G-men and Steve Smith. Not sure we would have traded down had he still been there.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;1480302 said:
G-men and Steve Smith. Not sure we would have traded down had he still been there.
If we would have, I would have pooped my pants.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I can understand why the Cowboys didn't draft him, but I think Hunt will be a very good RB in this league. I'm even more annoyed that the Eagles' drafted him, he's going to be a great compliment to Westbrook there. To get him at the bottom of the third was a coup, IMHO.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1477471 said:
Vikings took Adrian Peterson and Sidney Rice.

those were my 2 as well Inman, i dont see how we couldve ever landed Peterson, Rice wouldve been a nice consolation.:starspin