Who was the worst starting Dallas QB of all time?

Creeper

Reaction score
I think there were a few candidates that have been listed by others. Leaf and Hutchinson were pretty bad.

CWR

Reaction score
He did have a canon for an arm but his decision making on and off the field left much to be desired. It's a shame because I thought he was the bees knees at Georgia.

I swear we'd snap the ball and he would pre-plan where he was going to dive to the ground. No hope at all, zero.

Nav22

Reaction score
My vote for QC is not just how bad, it was also how long we had to endure the horridness. Given way too long, couldn't believe Parcels made him his starter. Worst mistake.
It was Quincy or Chad Hutchinson. Quincy was clearly better.

Nav22

Reaction score
Drew Henson gets my vote.

Dishonorable mentions: Ryan Leaf, Clint Stoerner, Ben DiNucci.

Quincy doesn't belong anywhere in this thread. He was clearly better than the guy he beat out, 2002 disaster Chad Hutchinson, and we even reached the playoffs with him.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Drew Bledsoe.
He was obviously in step decline and was only ever going to hold us back, yet We stuck with Him for way too long, by the end He'd become His own statue.

John813

Reaction score
Due to injuries: DiNucci was terrible, but he wasn't ready but was forced into playing. Stoerner and others were terrible too.

Starting QB/QB battle going into the year? Hutchinson. Had the arm, but that's about it.