Who was your favorite pick?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
VACowboy;4541139 said:

This. I don't think Tony has ever had a WR he had a complete mind meld with, although we caught glimpses of it last year with Laurant. It would be nice if Coale could be that guy.

nathanlt

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;4541260 said:
This. I don't think Tony has ever had a WR he had a complete mind meld with, although we caught glimpses of it last year with Laurant. It would be nice if Coale could be that guy.

Yeah, I think the Cowboys and Robinson both lost when they parted ways. Robinson would probably regret leaving a system in which he excelled.
The Cowboys will miss his production, even if Coale does well.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Levy Adcock can play multiple positions across the OLine
Danny Coale will make Broyles a distant memory, runs routes like the QB draws them up, Dez may pick up some work ethics from this kid on film study. He will know the route tree during the pre season. Sorry had to rant on Dez, if that playbook is not memorized(Dez) this year it will be disappointing.
Heard Hanna can have the drops for no apparent reason hope that was only in college. Love his stats hope he can learn some gecko hands from Coale and Dez.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Coale. I think he might end up as good or better than Eric Decker in Denver.

Risen Star;4541117 said:
Minus everyone's boy toy Morris Claiborne, which pick was your personal favorite of our class?

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Mmmm ok... this got me interested.... DAMS... small school or not this dude flyes.... 20.5 sacks????

nathanlt;4541177 said:
He wasn't drafted, but Adrian Hamilton from Prairie View is the most electrifying player we got after Claiborne.

Should be really good.

[youtube]1XU34I3duRw[/youtube]

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Mo is the easy choice. I think he's going to be great.

But I'm definately most excited to see Crawford or Coale.

Plankton

Reaction score
My favorite pick was Crawford. I like his grittiness and intensity, and I think that he will help elevate the play on the DL.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4541206 said:
Who were the other picks? :laugh2:

Sorry I payed pretty much not attention the draft aside from the 1st pick.

That sounds like your typical Lakers fan.

I'll go a different direction and say Wilber. They targeted Wilber and Johnson in the 4th but they wanted Wilber first so they must see something in him that they like. I'm interested in seeing if he is a better pass rusher than indicated by his sack totals last year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm going to be the 3rd guy to chime in for Hanna. I like that he wore #82, it makes me think he is a Jason Witten fan. If he is, he might come here and learn at the feet of the master.

Coale would be a close 2nd.

Gaede

Reaction score
Crawford and Wilber--two naturally disruptive players just scratching the surface of their ability

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I've been wanting a 3-4 DE who could rush the passer for YEARS.

Crawford excites me.

Coale is close behind, because I can see him + Romo having great chemistry. He's gonna be our 3rd WR.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coale. I think he steps on the field and picks right up where Robinson left off. I know that's ridiculous, but I still think he does.

He looks like an impeccable route runner who is where he's supposed to be, adjusts really well to the ball, and catches what's thrown to him. I also like his attitude on the phone interviews. Very calm and very business like. I think he's going to be a hard worker and someone who gets on a page with Romo and who has a similar ability to keep a play alive.

He looks like he plays slower than his alleged 4.37 40, though.

morasp

Reaction score
I guess I'd say LaMichael James. Interested to see how he does under Harbuagh. Wouldn't surprise me to see him turn out to be a better NFL player than Reggie Bush.

As far as the Cowboys picks, being from Montana I've got to say McSurdy. As JG said he's a football player. NFL.com had him listed as one of the best values of the draft.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like that there are multiple names mentioned.

My vote goes to Wilber.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I really like the Crawford and Johnson picks, but I'd say my favorite was getting Coale. Gives Tony a really good possession receiver, someone that can hopefully drive defenses nuts. Not blessed with tremendous size, speed or leaping ability, like Dez, but just gets open and catches everything.