Video: Who Will Be Available At 10? Bryan's Gang Of 7 Weighs In | GBag Nation

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I disagree with that, especially after the great draft from last year.
Really? Did you forget the ****** drafts from 2006 - 2020? How many of those drafts were actually bad compared to good? I bet an overwhelming majority of those drafts were bad.

rambo2

Reaction score
Really? Did you forget the ****** drafts from 2006 - 2020? How many of those drafts were actually bad compared to good? I bet an overwhelming majority of those drafts were bad.
They have a lot of outstanding players on the roster that they have drafted including a franchise qb in the 4th round. Do the math on the qbs around the league. More than half the league has not drafted a qb better than the Dallas qb that they got in the 4th round. Of course fans ***** and moan no matter what.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They have a lot of outstanding players on the roster that they have drafted including a franchise qb in the 4th round. Do the math on the qbs around the league. More than half the league has not drafted a qb better than the Dallas qb that they got in the 4th round. Of course fans ***** and moan no matter what.
Jerry & Sons absolutely got lucky with Dak. They initially didn't even want him. They tried trading up TWICE to try to take 2 other QBs who ended up becoming total busts, so let's not act like they truly wanted Dak to become their next franchise QB in the beginning.

rambo2

Reaction score
Jerry & Sons absolutely got lucky with Dak. They initially didn't even want him. They tried trading up TWICE to try to take 2 other QBs who ended up becoming total busts, so let's not act like they truly wanted Dak to become their next franchise QB in the beginning.
That doesn't matter. It is what they did that matters and of course they were lucky. They will need to be lucky in this draft as well no matter who they pick. There will be no right or wrong way to go, it will be up to the players to play up to their ability and remain healthy and the football gods be with them.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
All I know is if the Niners take Mac Jones, teams are going to be moving up to get the other QBs.

5 QBs going in the top 9 is the best thing that can happen for Dallas.
If 4 QBs go before we pick at 10, that means there is a QB still on the board at 10.
That might be the best scenario, the phones will be ringing guaranteed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If 4 QBs go before we pick at 10, that means there is a QB still on the board at 10.
That might be the best scenario, the phones will be ringing guaranteed.

That could be both a blessing and a curse. Ol’ Trader Jerry could try to get cute and trade away from solid talent as well. It all depends on who’s still available at 10.