Who wins the NFC East next year?

Sydla

Reaction score
What is interesting about this thread is that when the 2019 season ends, if we aren't the divisional winner and again fail to make the playoffs or bow out early as a WC team, some of the same people acting incredulously about people not thinking the Cowboys will be great in 2019 will be making excuses and trying to explain why Garrett did a great job.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We do. For the first time in a while we will be the first team to win the east back to back years. We will make the playoffs. After that I expect nothing.

Dak will improve and we will have a more productive Offense from the start of the season. Defense should be more mature and expect DC to be Richard.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Cowboys or Commanders. People forget the Commanders were decimated by injury, and they beat us once, something the Eagles couldn't do.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ask me right before week 1.
There’s free agency, the draft, potential coaching changes in the division and the usual injuries that happen every offseason to take into account.

Philly is going to be fun to watch implode if they trade their SB winning QB away and Wentz starts the season off just like he left off last season. That fan base is so short-sighted that they’ll tear him completely apart in half a season!

CPanther95

Reaction score
Commanders will overpay to get Antonio Brown and that will be enough for them to finish in 2nd two years in a row.

Guessing 1st place in the NFCE is a fool's errand.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Cowboys or Commanders. People forget the Commanders were decimated by injury, and they beat us once, something the Eagles couldn't do.
I think the Skins would be really tough if they could get a decent QB and avoid the injury bug. They've been destroyed by injuries the last couple of years.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I would think it will be the Cowboys because most of their team would still be in tact and may add additional players. Dallas chances go up if they make some coaching changes.

Philly will let Foles and Tate go and Wentz wasn't playing so hot prior to the injury.
Commanders and Giants are done.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If Linehan and Moore are gone, Dallas. If not, I'm not sure. This divisional is pretty unpredictable.