Who wins the NFC East next year?

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
See my last post in this thread, you’re obviously confused.
Your opinion is confusing. Just because the eagles had a multitude of injuries we beat them? BS This is the second year in a row they have had a lot of players hurt. If they keep the same people, most likely those players will be out again next year.

Who really knows? To say they will win the division because of that reason is just guessing. I guess its all really one big guess anyway when it comes to parity and FA and whatever else can affect a team so your opinion is ok with me. I just convinced myself of that while writing this rant. Too bad we have to wait until next year for the results.

Now I am really confused.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I’d like to see what each team does inthe offseason (FA and draft) and how they enter the season health-wise

When’s the last time any team repeated?
Based on history, the odds are overwhelming that itwont be Dallas. But that’s why they play the games
:flagwave:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd put it...

Eagles
Giants
Cowboys
Commanders

....going into the offseason.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Odd year, so I'll say the Eagles. If they keep Foles. Otherwise, Skins. They're the worst on paper, so it figures for this division.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d like to see what each team does inthe offseason (FA and draft) and how they enter the season health-wise

When’s the last time any team repeated?
Based on history, the odds are overwhelming that itwont be Dallas. But that’s why they play the games
:flagwave:

2003-2004 Eagles were the last.

That's hard to believe.

DFWJC

Reaction score
2003-2004 Eagles were the last.

That's hard to believe.
Dont know for sure, but I suspect the NFC East is the only division to go that long without any team repeating. Probably not even close

aria

Reaction score
Your opinion is confusing. Just because the eagles had a multitude of injuries we beat them? BS This is the second year in a row they have had a lot of players hurt. If they keep the same people, most likely those players will be out again next year.

Who really knows? To say they will win the division because of that reason is just guessing. I guess its all really one big guess anyway when it comes to parity and FA and whatever else can affect a team so your opinion is ok with me. I just convinced myself of that while writing this rant. Too bad we have to wait until next year for the results.

Now I am really confused.
Wait, maybe I’m confused, I thought this entire thread was based on a question which is answered with guesses which is what I and everyone else has done.

You’re right, we will have to wait until next year and I’m sure a lot will change for all teams in the NFCE so who knows. I’m just saying they had very significant injuries, especially their secondary which literally had 2nd and 3rd stringers starting for several games. That’s one entire position group that didn’t have a single starter. It also happened to be a big weakness, rightfully so.

As I said, based on the Eagles roster and returning players, I think they have the best chance if they don’t have the same magnitude of injuries they had last year. And yes, it’s only a guess which could easily change this off season and yes, I’m also taking into account the injuries we had.

Again, the big question for me is Wentz. He didn’t look that good when he played. It doesn’t mean he can’t improve but if he doesn’t step it up then I could see them being competitive but not necessarily winning the division.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Odd year, so I'll say the Eagles. If they keep Foles. Otherwise, Skins. They're the worst on paper, so it figures for this division.
Would be very surprised if Foles stays in Philly
He seems to already be saying his good-byes
Assume he will be slinging it in Jacksonville or Miami next season

TheHerd

Reaction score
Would be very surprised if Foles stays in Philly
He seems to already be saying his good-byes
Assume he will be slinging it in Jacksonville or Miami next season
I wouldn't be surprised to see New England either.

TexasTriumph

Reaction score
Eagles - with our coaching staff and our BRUTAL schedule next year, we'll be lucky to win 8 games. We need new blood, these
coaches have become long in the tooth. Time for new ideas.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
i am going with the cowboys right now. The Eagles will have to do somethings this off season with the Cap the way it is and until they do that, who knows what their team will look like. I think Washington will be pretty good, if they have a QB. The giants aren't real contenders until they replace Eli at this point.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Wait, maybe I’m confused, I thought this entire thread was based on a question which is answered with guesses which is what I and everyone else has done.

You’re right, we will have to wait until next year and I’m sure a lot will change for all teams in the NFCE so who knows. I’m just saying they had very significant injuries, especially their secondary which literally had 2nd and 3rd stringers starting for several games. That’s one entire position group that didn’t have a single starter. It also happened to be a big weakness, rightfully so.

As I said, based on the Eagles roster and returning players, I think they have the best chance if they don’t have the same magnitude of injuries they had last year. And yes, it’s only a guess which could easily change this off season and yes, I’m also taking into account the injuries we had.

Again, the big question for me is Wentz. He didn’t look that good when he played. It doesn’t mean he can’t improve but if he doesn’t step it up then I could see them being competitive but not necessarily winning the division.

The injures on D were so bad 13 or original 53 man for almost all year plus a few more for games here and there. They forget we lost our 1st , 2nd , 3rd RB went with Undrafted guy and practice squad..... not to mention lost for year WR3 and 4. Of course Wentz as well who was beating his stts from last year even with 2 less games. Peoples hate , bias , and jealousy block common sense

Birdgang

Reaction score
i am going with the cowboys right now. The Eagles will have to do somethings this off season with the Cap the way it is and until they do that, who knows what their team will look like. I think Washington will be pretty good, if they have a QB. The giants aren't real contenders until they replace Eli at this point.

Besides the cap going up , can you tell me off hand when was the last time Eagles had a Cap issue if ever ?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Besides the cap going up , can you tell me off hand when was the last time Eagles had a Cap issue if ever ?

All I know is right now, they are over the cap. It may not hinder them at all, but it might. Like said, will have to wait and see what they actually do.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Looks like our incognito eagles fans are finally coming out of the closet.....some are surprising...some are not.

Rayman70

Reaction score
barring key injuries, we do. We will win it. Giants will be a close 2nd. Problem is,the post season.