Who would be the 4 members on the Cowboys Mt. Rushmore?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Princess said:
It should be as grand as the Cowboys achievements. So… 5 Superbowl wins = 5 faces

Clint Murchison – Started it all.

Tex Schramm – The Cowboys/ NFL wouldn’t be what it is today if it weren’t for his innovation

Tom Landry – Greatest coach the Cowboys will EVER have. 29 consecutive yrs as head coach – Can’t have a monument without that hat

Roger Staubach – Best Quarterback/ team leader that this team has ever had

Bob Lilly – “Mr. Cowboy” says it all

And with all due respect… Suggestions of Tom Landry, Tex Schramm and Jerry Jones being on the same monument is sacrilege. Landry would be turning in his grave.

Jones has done a lot for the team (swallows hard with that admission), however, the things he’s done have been with an established Cowboys. Those I listed above were the Architects/ Construction workers of the original foundation to the legend of our great team. Just as those on Rushmore were the foundation for the greatness the United States has become.

When we get our 6th trophy... I'm adding Jay Novacek - A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do for her man

No Jay?????? :confused:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
No Jay?????? :confused:

Humm... I listed Jay

Yes Jay as the 6th when we get another trophy this season... I might love Jay, but I am a realist. The 5 I listed belong there first and THEN Jay gets added.